ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Why is USA 3-man Basketball team so bad?

Because the players suck ass. How is this even an Olympic sport anyway? So damn random.
Seems like lately they are trying to create weird stuff just to add more to the Olympics, both summer and winter. Needs to stop as they're making a joke of what the Olympics really were intended to be. Might as well add hopscotch and tiddly winks as medal opportunities. I exaggerate but you get what I mean.

Rick Barry’s son the best player. How are these guys chosen? Can pro players be used for the 3-man teams? Big man was awful and the other player wasn’t that good either.
They set it up so USA can’t dominate. We can’t just say hey Mr. NBA all star who didn’t make the Olympic team wanna play? They have a point system and that requires a player to play 3 on 3 tournaments all year to gather enough points to qualify. What we need to do is get 3 16-18 year old players about to enter college who are like Cooper Flagg who can make money off sponsorships and the reputation boost they gain to represent the USA. They can play summer tournaments and be on the same team a couple years before the games. It’s a win win for the USA and the players. Pros wouldn’t get the blessing or have the time to do that.

Seems like lately they are trying to create weird stuff just to add more to the Olympics, both summer and winter. Needs to stop as they're making a joke of what the Olympics really were intended to be. Might as well add hopscotch and tiddly winks as medal opportunities. I exaggerate but you get what I mean.
Pretty much, they have freaking break dancing this year but not baseball.

We can get 3 guys from Rafters and at least compete, in my opinion. lol

The weird sport I like to watch at the Olympics is badminton.. lol Strangely entertaining!

Man, me and some of my Gus Macker boys will go! Gus Macker was the ISH! Did they have GM down in Kentucky? It's def all around Indiana and Michigan. Giant 3 on 3 tourney with different ages and classes. Was a blast!

We need drone racing in the Olympics. That stuff is wild!
Drone racing is awesome, I worked for a hobby shop that sold a lot of drones and we had a set of demo goggles and stuff. So much fun. I used to fly our drone over the shop and take it down by the bridge overlooking the Ohio, it had over a mile range for video, hit a button and it would GPS back and land on its own where I took off from.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT