ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Video Evidence Cal Is AWFUL at his job

That guy seriously needs to be decaffeinated.

He’s like if Sam Kinison was reincarnated as a UK fan.

Hire this guy to break down film. Ah, it doesn’t matter. Cal wouldn’t listen to him anyway.

The premise of the video is laughable. No way Cal is going to put in that kind of work.
It takes 5 minutes of watching film to know that they’re one shooter only shoots 3s. He doesn’t dribble or do anything. Hedge hard on the dribble hand offs and curls and you’ll be ok. That didn’t take much effort at all.

Reactions: crestcat
Like many of us posted all year long, the defense is a coaching problem. It's a team issue that's 100% on coaching. The way we handled ball screens the last few years was just outright pathetic. The way we let people free run off screens was just pathetic.

We asked the impossible of these guys and then cal throws them under the bus when they don't deliver.

Reactions: bIhawk
He should also do the offense from last night.

Wtf was Kentucky even doing. That looked nothing like UK basketball from this season. I'd watch back myself, but I don't have the patience for it. Did we really abort our offense because of their defense instead of just playing what got us there. It's all just a blur.

Like many of us posted all year long, the defense is a coaching problem. It's a team issue that's 100% on coaching. The way we handled ball screens the last few years was just outright pathetic. The way we let people free run off screens was just pathetic.

We asked the impossible of these guys and then cal throws them under the bus when they don't deliver.
It's wild too. It was the one last thing Cal was good at, teaching defense. Whelp, that last bit of armor finally bit the dust. Now the emperor truly has no clothes.

Reactions: bIhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT