ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP KSR Tuesday show

How would it be a violation a player committing on a media outlet? They do it on ESPN all the time? A football player committed on KSR not to long ago just can't remember who.
I may be mistaken, but KSR went to Berea when Ky was recruiting Damien Harros and spoke to him. I thought Matt Jones and company had to miss a game because it was a violation? Again, I may be mistaken

Thadius Snodgrass and Lynn Bowden both committed on KSR.
I read the following;
"A recruiting class that was already in the discussion as Mark Stoops’ best at Kentucky added its most highly touted member yet with Saturday’s commitment Lynn Bowden"

KSR on Saturdays? I have never heard them on a Saturday

I may be mistaken, but KSR went to Berea when Ky was recruiting Damien Harros and spoke to him. I thought Matt Jones and company had to miss a game because it was a violation? Again, I may be mistaken
They talked to a recruit on a PREGAME show that may have caused an issue. Again, they have had at least 2 FB players commit on the KSR show which isn’t part of UK.

Reactions: Nuke99m and JC CATS
Whoever guessed Sypher was right. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see her as being someone that would give very many juicy details. I would've thought that part of her sentencing would've been not to disclose any details discussed in court. Just don't see anything juicy like what we got with powell

Whoever guessed Sypher was right. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see her as being someone that would give very many juicy details. I would've thought that part of her sentencing would've been not to disclose any details discussed in court. Just don't see anything juicy like what we got with powell

Details are not needed. Just having her on there is rubbing salt in the wound for UL.

Details discussed in court are public record.

Reactions: 420grover
I read the following;
"A recruiting class that was already in the discussion as Mark Stoops’ best at Kentucky added its most highly touted member yet with Saturday’s commitment Lynn Bowden"

KSR on Saturdays? I have never heard them on a Saturday
Ksr does basketball and football pregame.
He called in to ksr and announced he was going to play at UK. It was on a basketball pregame show on a SATURDAY.

Last edited:
Dammit, I was wrong! First time to, I wrote it down Another poster had told me about how KSR got into trouble, I forget now. I am going to have to study up on the rules. I know coaches can't comment until they sign

Reactions: Nuke99m
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT