ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: "I have unbelievable confidence in Coach Wofford."

You're right. He should've said. "We're all doomed. It's the second game of the year, and there is nothing we can do. The offensive line will continue to suck. And the defensive line will only get worse"

Nothing to be happy about. Nothing to defend. But I hate the Mamby Pamby, cowardly, clinically depressed people that just look for all the reasons to moan and belly ache. Coach speak has to happen. I'm glad Stoops doesn't give up like the rest of you losers

You're right. He should've said. "We're all doomed. It's the second game of the year, and there is nothing we can do. The offensive line will continue to suck. And the defensive line will only get worse"

Nothing to be happy about. Nothing to defend. But I hate the Mamby Pamby, cowardly, clinically depressed people that just look for all the reasons to moan and belly ache. Coach speak has to happen. I'm glad Stoops doesn't give up like the rest of you losers

I haven't given up on our players. But Stoops has had 12 years. And has lost to Shane freaking Beamer 3 times. No you don't come out and say, "Well, I'm putting a foot up his ass today". But you do come out and say, "We have some serious issues on the offensive line and we will address them." Fans aren't stupid. Hell, you'd have to be blind to just take the performance we had Friday and go "Oh well."

Keep kissing his ass. If he had ANY integrity, Wofford would've been gone TODAY. I don't have to look for reasons to complain.

All I have to do is post the stats from Saturday.

Stoops gave up when his ass was halfway out the door to A&M.

Publicly putting individual assistants on notice just isn’t really considered professional, and probably wouldn’t be that helpful anyway, so I wouldn’t expect any other response from Stoops, especially this early in the season.

That being said, as a fan, I’m not particularly confident in Wolford . He’s apparently a good recruiter, but his results as an on-field coach are pretty suspect lately. We rightly give Saban a lot of benefit of the doubt in who he hired, but Bama’s line play was their weakness the past 2 years, especially pass protection, and our play or lack thereof on Saturday spoke for itself.

I haven't given up on our players. But Stoops has had 12 years. And has lost to Shane freaking Beamer 3 times. No you don't come out and say, "Well, I'm putting a foot up his ass today". But you do come out and say, "We have some serious issues on the offensive line and we will address them." Fans aren't stupid. Hell, you'd have to be blind to just take the performance we had Friday and go "Oh well."

Keep kissing his ass. If he had ANY integrity, Wofford would've been gone TODAY. I don't have to look for reasons to complain.

All I have to do is post the stats from Saturday.

Stoops gave up when his ass was halfway out the door to A&M.
Who is Wofford?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT