ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Feamle athletes at Oregon sue the university on title IX grounds; cite NIL as well.

I recall msm repeatedly telling me women are as fast and strong as men. If that's the case, surely people must be lining up to watch women's sports. If they are, then surely nil takes care of itself. Right?

The very next lawsuit that should be filed is a Miami men's basketball bench warmer suing because the cavinder twins make way more in nil than any men's player, despite them being mediocre at actual basketball. Same for any of these female athletes that make bank from social media and the like.

After all, we're told equity is the goal and that is as unequal as anything in the nil arena. Yet somehow those examples keep getting ignored in the narrative and the news. Weird isn't it. Well only until you understand none of these proponents want actual equality. They just want the one way street equality, where any gains coming their way is good but any going another way is bad.

That’s my point. With as much money as Oregon throws around on facilities, it’s not unreasonable to expect them to install a couple of sand volleyball courts somewhere on campus. It’s just sand and some nets. There’s really not much excuse for Oregon not having their own court if they field a varsity team.
It's kind of funny bc when I worked at Oregon and oversaw some shared facilities with athletics as well as some other non-athletic facilities on campus, they really wanted one of our fields to put in sand volleyball courts and we said no. So, they went to the park. They found a new spot for courts on campus within the past couple of months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT