ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - Different rules for Dickenson?

I was there a screaming my head off. He fouled the entire game and flopped for the biggest call of the game. He’s really not a super skilled player. He was just taller than our guys and got away with murder for 40 mins.
He honestly isn’t that good. The refs allowing him to get away with murder, when he already had a huge size advantage, made him look much better than he is and rack up stats he shouldn’t have had. Half of his boards were over the back.

Last edited:
Those 2 moving screens he set on the Harris threes to tie the game up were hilarious. He wasn’t even trying to get set and their was a ref starting right at him and just sat there
Damn ridiculous man. We should win these games but hard to blame Cal when everything goes against us. I can’t blame him for the BS all the time. I thought it was one of his best coached games in year honestly. Great game plan.

Damn ridiculous man. We should win these games but hard to blame Cal when everything goes against us. I can’t blame him for the BS all the time. I thought it was one of his best coached games in year honestly. Great game plan.
A lot of the adjustments were coming from Welch. Some were saying they saw Welch watching Self the whole game and making adjustments Which is why you have good assistants. As HC you can't watch the floor and the sidelines, not and be effective. Cal seemed to be listening to him in huddles too. We may finally have a guy to replace Robic.

The gameplan should have changed late to stop going under on screens for Harris when he is having a career night, but those two dicksinson screens were two of the most ridiculous non calls I can remember, like he isn’t even trying to be set and is blocking Rob off, it’s bs

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
We get games called like this all the time thanks to Cal . His life decisions to be a narcissistic azz to people in the basketball / ncaa world got him into this mess so I definitely blame him ....I also cant wait until he's gone so we can get some games officiated at the slightly screwed level instead of wont let you win screwed Cal gets now at times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT