ADVERTISEMENT

Siap. Did Cal say why he only played 8 tonight?

Boyd94

Junior
Feb 16, 2022
Saw where Stonehill played 15. Figured Cal would empty the bench. Did he say why he didn't? Thanks.

Joey Hart has to transfer out right? A scholarship player that coach won’t play any minutes even in absolute beatdowns. Hope he sticks it out all year for practicing depth but I wouldn’t blame the kid for transferring as soon as winter break looking to get into a smaller program and get ready for next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Midway Cat
Joey Hart has to transfer out right? A scholarship player that coach won’t play any minutes even in absolute beatdowns. Hope he sticks it out all year for practicing depth but I wouldn’t blame the kid for transferring as soon as winter break looking to get into a smaller program and get ready for next year.

I could see it happening

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
Theres always the chance that the 3 bigs don't come back. We need to build depth just in case or we'll end up injured at the end of the year.

He’s a normal freshman, it’s be ok

Hart will be moving on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT