ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Chaz at a cookie store in Knoxville

Shoot, I'll make the boy a pan of biscuits. I make some serious biscuits... Almost worthy of NIL...

Da Brudder may be thinking I was joking...

Butter Milk loaded with Sharp Cheddar Cheese... šŸ˜

432456072_7938281422852035_4491495822916784846_n.jpg
You just wanted to show off your culinary skillsā€¦..and now Iā€™m hungry

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK
Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?

This is a picture of a sign outside a cookie store along with another picture of Rick Barnes inside a cookie store. Chaz Lanier is not involved other than someone put a sign up somewhere that he probably never even saw.

If youā€™d rather play basketball at Tennessee than UK, given the lifelong implications and meaning, then please donā€™t come here. Nobody cares about Tennessee basketball and not only that thereā€™s another big aspect. Barnes is done in a year or two. He wonā€™t even be there for the future. Kentucky and Pope will probably be connected for years to come. Picking Tennessee especially in this climate is a stupid decision and one heā€™ll regret when Tennessee has 10K showing up and their next dud coach. But you canā€™t convince some of these kids of air, so alas.
The kid has one year to play before he leaves for NBA. This true if he comes to Kentucky to play. I'd love to have him but Barnes will most likely be in Knoxville a few years after Lanier is in NBA or Europe playing pro basketball. He could care less who is in Knoxville or Lexington coaching basketball after this coming season. We will not beat Alabama, Auburn, Florida, either of the UT's in 2024 - 2025 with or without Lanier. I do not think he will make two wins difference for whatever team he picks. Maybe develop one of the young kids with some of the minutes Lanier would get to help us in later years. Just a thought, this is not a Coach Cal team of one and done kids. We MUST keep and develop kids for at least 3 years to win and compete with teams like UConn, Kansas, and UNC.

• Sad
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT