ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Chaz at a cookie store in Knoxville

If you’d rather play basketball at Tennessee than UK, given the lifelong implications and meaning, then please don’t come here. Nobody cares about Tennessee basketball and not only that there’s another big aspect. Barnes is done in a year or two. He won’t even be there for the future. Kentucky and Pope will probably be connected for years to come. Picking Tennessee especially in this climate is a stupid decision and one he’ll regret when Tennessee has 10K showing up and their next dud coach. But you can’t convince some of these kids of air, so alas.

Shoot, I'll make the boy a pan of biscuits. I make some serious biscuits... Almost worthy of NIL...

Da Brudder may be thinking I was joking...

Butter Milk loaded with Sharp Cheddar Cheese... 😁

432456072_7938281422852035_4491495822916784846_n.jpg

Last edited:
If you’d rather play basketball at Tennessee than UK, given the lifelong implications and meaning, then please don’t come here. Nobody cares about Tennessee basketball and not only that there’s another big aspect. Barnes is done in a year or two. He won’t even be there for the future. Kentucky and Pope will probably be connected for years to come. Picking Tennessee especially in this climate is a stupid decision and one he’ll regret when Tennessee has 10K showing up and their next dud coach. But you can’t convince some of these kids of air, so alas.
PREACH

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Come on guys why do this. It's a freaking Cookie store and it means nothing. Last time I checked you can buy cookies in Lexington.

But did they have a couple people outside of the store to welcome him?!?

He is a superstar with a >10 people crowd there. He shows up at Lexington cookie store he will just get his order. Not even a sign no one will see. He is locked down.

It’s over.

Ellen brownies got nothing on BBUK biscuits.... (Nothing against Mrs. Cal...)

The fact that your Vols have never, and will never, make a Final Four, "unless I missed those."

Tennessee, after trying for years to land a solid coach, found stability in Barnes. When he wasn’t able to get out of the contract and then grew old at UT, it set them up pretty nice all things UT considered. I still say Barnes made a mistake by getting caught settling there. He’s down to his last year probably and will never have a final four outside of his “that one season” in texas.

Tennessee goes back to the cellar after they’ll undoubtedly miss on their next coach. Barnes missed his final four season at Tennessee which was last year. If I were this kid and his parents I’d be thinking long and hard about being a part of history at a blue blood, which is life lasting, or be in a throwaway year at football school UT in Barnes last season. It’s really not a hard choice. And if they make it hard I’m glad we dodged him. They should ask Tony Delk, who nearly committed to Arkansas, about the life long implications of that choice. He talks about it routinely and that Arkansas of the 90’s. This is just a dud UT year before coaching change. Thank God we now have a coach that’s going to explain that to him.

• Haha
Reactions: readmorevols
Okay.

What would that have to do with Lanier. He only has one year of eligibility.

Shoot, I'll make the boy a pan of biscuits. I make some serious biscuits... Almost worthy of NIL...

Damn them sumb!tches look GOOD! I'm assuming they go good w/ gravy?

Reactions: BBUK

Damn, I gained weight looking at those, and I mean that in a good weigh

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT