ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP-Cal talks about Hagans returning...

My impression is that this is a punishment, Cal is in no hurry to talk to him, he'll get to him when he gets to him. Let him sweat it out.

It really could be anything.. The more I read Cal's statement the more I'm reminded he is the ultimate business man.

We'll know soon enough. One thing for sure, Hagans needs to play if he wants a shot at the NBA. He played too poorly for too long, then this incident.. to make an NBA exec pull the trigger on him. Hagans has to come back and prove himself a bit.

I don't think that's fair.Ashton has played through injuries all season and seems to be a hard worker.

I’m probably being harsh, that’s fine. Ashton needs to grow up, now. I’m shocked Cal said they haven’t spoken yet. If I’m Ashton I’m on the phone with him yesterday (if not Saturday) saying coach I f$&@ed up but I’m ready to come back and be all in. No way I’d have gone this many days without speaking to cal yet.

I coached a little league team like that once,we won the regular season but lost in the second game of the tournament.( and I had one player on that team who went on to play at UK)
I know who it is, why don’t you tell them his name?

It really could be anything.. The more I read Cal's statement the more I'm reminded he is the ultimate business man.

We'll know soon enough. One thing for sure, Hagans needs to play if he wants a shot at the NBA. He played too poorly for too long, then this incident.. to make an NBA exec pull the trigger on him. Hagans has to come back and prove himself a bit.

Coronavirus?

Wouldn't that be a nice way to eff up the end of the season. Probably would have to forfeit since he has had contact with the whole team and you know he would be spreading that stuff like crazy yelling all the time.

I close to leaning towards saying screw Hagans and screw the drama , suspend him and play with what ya got .

I close to leaning towards saying screw Hagans and screw the drama , suspend him and play with what ya got .
That would not upset me. He cares so little about his team mates and coaches to pull theses stunts, complete dis-regard for others

Reactions: STL_Cat
Haha Cal is hilarious. He’s the best bullshitter you’ll come across. I love it. Been around salesman my entire life. He’s a pro.

He’s always been like that. He employs “too many stones to overturn them all” strategy.

Cal isn’t talking to any of us other than the off trail. Not doing the radio show was pretty funny too.

“The world is against us”.

Cal is talking to Ashton through the media. Ashton is about as immature a player I’ve seen and Cal is pulling out all the stops to get his mind right.

Man this is wild. I don’t think Cals ever dealt with this kind of issue. Your point guard collapses in March. Man....

Nah....

Cal gets paid for this. He’s a pro at handling it. It’s obvious what he’s doing really. To me anyway.

I’m more worried at this point about our team even being good enough to get a final four. We’ve got to figure out how to let’m bleed out when we cut their throat. It’s like we go medic with leads and stitch’m up to come back to life.

Hard to keep giving him passes. Cal hasnt heard from him still? Crazy.

The only way Ashton redeems himself is he comes back by the NCAAT, and not only plays, but listen to coaches and play within himself. He cant just come back and score 6 points, 5 assists and 5 turnovers.. that's not going to fly.

Unless this is still some secret suspension and all is right.. but i just dont believe that, and that theory has never been more than speculation to begin with. I also think if it WERE just a suspension, wed be better off coming out with it, instead of our coach saying he hasnt spoken to his star PG in days..

What a mess.

Hard to keep giving him passes. Cal hasnt heard from him still? Crazy.

The only way Ashton redeems himself is he comes back by the NCAAT, and not only plays, but listen to coaches and play within himself. He cant just come back and score 6 points, 5 assists and 5 turnovers.. that's not going to fly.

Unless this is still some secret suspension and all is right.. but i just dont believe that, and that theory has never been more than speculation to begin with. I also think if it WERE just a suspension, wed be better off coming out with it, instead of our coach saying he hasnt spoken to his star PG in days..

What a mess.
He comes back and leads this team to a title I don’t care if he posts himself punting a baby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT