ADVERTISEMENT

Short practice reel

These guys have comparable talent to that 2004 team that earned a #1 seed. They have more depth as well. If they come together quickly and develop cohesion, I could them knocking on the door of the top 10 and a possible 2-3 seed.

For one thing, there's competency and depth at every position. We basically have 10 guys who would be rotation pieces for any program in the nation. That in itself means we'll be able to stay with most opponents. Defensively, we could become elite by year's end.

I love the pieces on this team. And the coaching. I think we're in for a pleasant surprise this year. We won't win them all of course but I'm ready to watch every second of it. I think Pope will prove worthy of the job.

Reactions: susan2361
Those guys are lackadaisical shooting 3s top of the key all alone. We will be lucky to win 3 games. Talking about everything but the game. Sheesh this season is a fail already. Pack it up and go home boys.

Now Pope is up and saying that Williams at times looks like a man among boys. Said he has great inside moves and can score, a great passer and another level type of rim protector that can switch and guard any of the five positions. Pope said that he will give his teammates comfort knowing they have a guy that good that can cover for them if they get beat.

• Love
Reactions: BlueSince92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT