ADVERTISEMENT

Shittu Has Entered Into The Porta

The "transfer portal" is right up there with the fabled "industry sources" and equally legendary "transcendent recruit" terms.

i'm waiting on this tweet: "Industry sources have stated that former transcendent recruit ________ has entered the transfer portal."

giphy.gif

Playing in G-league is prob legitimately more exciting than playing at Vandy
He chose it. The NBA just keeps chewing up kids and spitting them out and now their doing quicker and more often. He probably could have been a really good college player and blossomed into a solid NBA player, but who knows because the NBA is just bringing them in faster and faster to the point college BB will fail at some point. They already are making changes so that the stars never see a campus and we are seeing tons of so so players jet for the league as they are promoting the G league and trying to entice more players to it. I don't get it myself. Seems like college can make some great pros and is an excellent stage, but they seem to favor them in the G league instead.

Something is going to have to change. I didn't even hear much about him this year. Is he even projected as a first or second round pick? And people here are mad KJ and Herro are going when they are solid 1st round picks LOL. Hello, G league.
He looks the part for sure. He's an athletic big that differs too much

The "transfer portal" is right up there with the fabled "industry sources" and equally legendary "transcendent recruit" terms.

i'm waiting on this tweet: "Industry sources have stated that former transcendent recruit ________ has entered the transfer portal."
Melodramatic. The transfer portal is simply a public means for players to transfer.

I really feel sorry for this guy as he did not get the right coaching in collage. I hope he has success in the NBA if he makes it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT