ADVERTISEMENT

Shep has GOT to run point rest of the year

That means he needs to start and run it from the get go.

He knows how to run and offense, knows where everybody is and puts a ton of pressure on the defense each possession.
$10million/year. Is that a downgrade for you or why else aren't you coaching us? I love this stuff. Especially all the HOF coaching that we have here. Boy, this stall ball sux and so does our coach!

• Haha
Reactions: BlueTick2
$10million/year. Is that a downgrade for you or why else aren't you coaching us? I love this stuff. Especially all the HOF coaching that we have here. Boy, this stall ball sux and so does our coach!

The over under on how many accounts you have to open in 2024 is set at 14. Glad I triggered you. 🤣 Glad Cal let Shep run the point and get out of there with a win. 🤣🤣

I agree with op game turned when Sheppard was moved to primary ball handler
Wagner is a gun and all he has is that BS left hand runner
He doesn’t make others better
This! Again, been saying this forever too! Wagner simply doesn’t make others better. He is NOT a ball distributor and it’s obvious.

I agree, but why are we all of a sudden playing half court basketball? Not this team’s strength.
Yes, it appears so, but I think that's what teams are forcing us into. And, Cal may be trying a little bit of it to force us to play defense.

But it can be a strength if we play half court and run plays to get open threes. Thank goodness we rebounded from the perimeter in the second half.

I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this, but okay... you guys have convinced me...

All of the freshmen may return with Dillingham being the lone exception.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this, but okay... you guys have convinced me...

All of the freshmen may return with Dillingham being the lone exception.
Honestly that should be the case. In reality all of them need a second year except maybe Dilly but that is arguable except his draft position is so high. If they did we could be amazing but I’d say we get 1-2 max back.

only guy that should leave for the draft is maybe Dilly. DJ, Edwards and Bradshaw have NO shot in the league. None.
Wouldn’t shock me if DJ came back . Even when he was ranked 1-3 in interviews he never mentioned the NBA . Plus he one of the youngest in his class . There were guys in the Junior class older than him his senior year lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT