ADVERTISEMENT

Shaedon and Cal speak

I love how he thanks God while being a liar and not standing by his word. All things God looks for in a leader.
How do you know what God looks for in a leader? Has he went over the criteria with you? If so please share the list.

Excuse me, but how the f was Sharpe an integral part of the program by doing absolutely nothing? I could do what he did, and I guess that would make me important, too. Don't call Sharpe important when players like Oscar are working their butts off for the university.
Cal continues to put his foot in his mouth...

When Sharpe makes it final, the right thing for Cal to do would be to distance himself from Sharpe's decision. He'll still support him all the way through, however, because Cal puts players ahead of the program.

By the way, the only top 5 players Cal has landed since 2015 are Skal and Boston.

No wonder we haven't been to a Final Four in that span. We're getting leftovers.

If Sharpe graduated in May of 2021, why did he enroll in college in January of 2022? Why did he still attend high school in the fall of 2021 if he graduated in May? Is his high school legit academically, and are the school officials honest? Did school officials backdate his graduation record from December of 2021 to May of 2021, so that he would be eligible for the NBA draft in June of 2022? If it is proven that the school did this chicanery, and he is declared ineligible for the NBA draft, will Kentucky officials allow him to come back? Will fans accept this?
The answer: it looks like they're lying about his graduation date.

Lies to hide the lies. We're about three layers of lies into this thing now.

Sharpes handlers say he is gone to the NBA. Have you all been around at all this past year... since when are you all trusting Sharpes handlers all the sudden?

I didn't think it was possible you could know less about something than you know about basketball, but I was wrong.
You might want to take a break from the message board for a few months instead of trying to convince the masses of the impossible option you're presenting to us. BBN just got played and you're trying to convince us Cal didn't have anything to do with that.

Maybe you missed the part where Cal, after talking to Sharpe in February and finding out he was testing the draft, still came out and told BBN he was leading us next year.

That's either naïve or deceptive on Cal's part. Pick one of those two options and I'll at least respect you for dealing with a realistic option; but as it is, you're "Cal is innocent" shtick is tiresome, worn, and wreaks of blind sycophancy at this point.

You're better than that, sir.

All of this is what any of us should have expected I mean Cal has hijacked the program and sold us out to a kid that never had any intentions of playing. This is just exactly like something Cal would do. Cal is all about his agenda and not UK basketball. If it isn't plain to people at this point you're never going to see it.

This is cosmetic theater at this point. We all know he is staying in, unless NBA rules him ineligible for some bizarre reason. I agree with others as well that his HS career/ending seems sketchy as well.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
The funny thing is most of us (non Cal ass kissers) knew he would never play in a UK uniform. We know enough about Cal and his forked tongue to know he’s a scam artist. If you cannot see that by now you are a hopeless idiot.

The funny thing is most of us (non Cal ass kissers) knew he would never play in a UK uniform. We know enough about Cal and his forked tongue to know he’s a scam artist. If you cannot see that by now you are a hopeless idiot.
Yes Sharpe isn’t playing at UK because Cal has a forked tongue. Sharpe is not his own person but a mere puppet for John Calipari to do as he pleases. Got it. It makes complete sense and does not remind me of the Salem Witch trials at all, whatsoever. Ok maybe it does a little...

Yes Sharpe isn’t playing at UK because Cal has a forked tongue. Sharpe is not his own person but a mere puppet for John Calipari to do as he pleases. Got it. It makes complete sense and does not remind me of the Salem Witch trials at all, whatsoever. Ok maybe it does a little...
WTF

Now I've heard everything

tHiS bOaRd iS tEh SaLeM wItCh TrIaLs

You guys are mental.

This whole ordeal reminds me of what it's like when a cheating partner gets caught and can't really give straight answers and the more info that drips out, the more questions you have about their original claim.

"Where have you been?"
"The grocery store"
"For three hours? Where's the groceries?"
"They didn't have what I wanted so I had to go to another place and go get fast food."
"But you left your wallet here"
"I used Apple Pay"
"But that one doesn't take Apple Pay"
"Another customer let me Apple Pay him and he bought it"
"Show me the transaction"
"GAH! I can't believe you don't trust me!"

That's who Calipari is.
You use a an Android phone…

• Haha
Reactions: JoeSwag
Or it’s the Erin Calipari… makes sense reading it from that perspective too.
I talked to cals'nutsinmymouthagain a lot before I finally put him on ignore. He has said he's a black guy in his 40s when we were talking about Rupp. I dont think it is Erin. He joined in 2011.

Reactions: Fox2monk
"Hey! Gee golly shucks guys! I'm still maintaining my eligibility!"
giphy.gif

Don't bother brah. You left your teammates hanging out to dry when TyTy and Wheeler were injured. Got no time for that crap. Bye Felicia.

And bingo…. Cal ass kisser ready to fight for his god.

Reactions: JoeSwag
I love how he thanks God while being a liar and not standing by his word. All things God looks for in a leader.
You been paying attention to evangelicals today! GD they are burning books, witches and crosses. They have gone nuts, Kenneth Copeland, Greg Locke, Joel Osteen, I ain't saying that they would put them in a mental institution, but if they ever visit, they ain't getting out!

Reactions: TheJuddDome
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT