ADVERTISEMENT

Former players playing again

hddon

Blue Chip Prospect
Apr 5, 2002
I just had a thought since everything is pretty much wide open, so why can't former players re enroll and get some nil money. I'd say boogie cousins could still contribute. I know there is eligibility issues, but you could sue and have those removed, I would think.

I just had a thought since everything is pretty much wide open, so why can't former players re enroll and get some nil money. I'd say boogie cousins could still contribute. I know there is eligibility issues, but you could sue and have those removed, I would think.
Professionals have been getting NIL money forever. NIL has always been a thing on the free market it was just not available to college students

And if we get Jay Wright, maybe he can bring Barkley and crew along to suit up.

Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network

This is why we’re the most knowledgeable fanbase in college basketball. Who else would think of bringing back former NBA players to play college basketball?

All this stuff is hilarious but my point is why couldn't that happen. College sports are just farm leagues now. Players go back and forth all the time.

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
That's what I'm trying to say, the Supreme Court said you couldn't deny these kids ability to make money well what about the older kids that flamed out of the league. G- league is about gone so there's tons of dudes who can play. Probably never got an education either. My question was how could you deny them that. I mean I know it sounds preposterous but still.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT