ADVERTISEMENT

Sex with the boss. Yay or nay?

I have always been the owner of my law firm and I have always lived by this- screw a secretary and she becomes a fixture. So I have never gone down that path. I use to hire very attractive secretaries which obviously was a huge distraction. Now I only employ people I don’t find attractive at all. It makes things so much easier.

I have always been the owner of my law firm and I have always lived by this- screw a secretary and she becomes a fixture. So I have never gone down that path. I use to hire very attractive secretaries which obviously was a huge distraction. Now I only employ people I don’t find attractive at all. It makes things so much easier.
LOL! That’s very interesting. I

Irishcat, I know we don’t always agree, but, I’ll say this, I have the utmost respect for you.

You biased SOB. You're a bigot against beautiful women.

It's Saturday. Did you do it?

tenor.gif

Well since I am married and will never have a female boss, I guess it doesn’t matter. [laughing]

Eh, well. Thankly women bosses only make up .0001% of work population. If you have a female boss you better be dongin' her or be gay

You ever stick your own finger in your own butthole? I'm on the fence on that one

Reactions: kev69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT