ADVERTISEMENT

Sex with the boss. Yay or nay?

Robcatt24

♩♪♫♬♭♮♯°ø؂≠≭
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Been asked to come in early Saturday morning to do some inventory.

Inventory meaning giving my undercarriage a bit of a how's your father, I'm guessing.

She's kinda hot, got a major Stifler's mom groove going.

stifler.jpg

So, do I cave to this woman's sexual demands, or do I lose my job and keep my dignity?

I've already made my decision, curious to see how many agree with me.

A wise man once told me a piece you turn down today is a piece you will regret not having tomorrow....that said no way I see this working out in your favor

Plus, we need more deets...you married, she married, any kids involved, would it help in your advancement in your career? Hell, if nothing else you can join the #MeToo cause.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
a48dc79c99e57aad36afc266873d7d5a.jpg

I wanna tell you something, and listen up ‘cause I really mean this. You’re the luckiest man in the world. There’s nothing on this earth sexier, believe me gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote ‘em all, I say, ‘cause this is true. If you haven’t gotten a blow job from a superior officer, well, you’re just letting the best in life pass you by...

If this is a non-corporate job (like you haven’t started your career yet) the only acceptable answer is Yes. If this job means nothing in the long run, then you must do it.

Nay! Ever heard the expression you don’t sh!t where you eat? IMO you don’t fool around where you get your paycheck either. I made that mistake when I was young. I didn’t make it twice.
that's right.... "keep your dick off the payroll"

Inventory meaning giving my undercarriage a bit of a how's your father, I'm guessing.

stifler.jpg

So, do I cave to this woman's sexual demands, or do I lose my job and keep my dignity?

Are you married? Is she married?

If she wants you and you turn her down, she’ll eventually fire you for it.
If you bang the feces out of her, things will eventually sour and she’ll fire you.
Either way, you’ll get fired, so you might as well have some fun, because your penis will end up on the chopping block one way or another.

You most likely won't lose your job over this although it could get very awkward. This is a clear case of sexual harassment. So you have the power.

If you two are both single and you don't really care about the job long term, then go for it.

stifler.jpg

Also, if said boss looks like this lady, I'd be on it like a bum on a bologna sandwich.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Are you married?

I would go through with it but I’m a dog. I would also make sure to take some sort of picture of video just in case you need it for blackmail later on

All these youngsters talking shit...Listen dude, DON'T do it! It's a trap. A game you can't win. Don't satisfy her and all your co-workers will know you ain't good in bed. Satisfy her and she's going to want more. Either way bitches gonna talk. If your married, Maybe she calls your house and breaks up your family. Now you got half. If your single, Maybe she wants a relationship, now she controls your work life and your sex life. Then what if SHE isn't up to par? Worked with a guy that screwed a co-worker and told everybody she stank downstairs. She got promoted over him and has made his life a living hell ever since. Don't let your dick rule your life. Don't do it!

At any time I wasn't married I would have done it and not given it much thought, if I was attracted to the woman. And that was a fairly broad swath of female humanity in my case.

I'm not saying that's the right decision. I'm not offering advice. Just saying what my decision would have been.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
She's recently divorced.

She's wanting to make up for all the years without strange, apparently.

All I know, I gotta work Saturday.

If neither of you is married, I don’t see what the problem is. Hell, her being recently divorced hopefully means that she doesn’t want a long term relationship anyway so I wouldn’t think there’d be some crazy clinger drama either. So yeah, do what the boss tells you to do.

If YOU are married, then absolutely not. It’s not worth it or even considering. If you aren’t happy at home, be a man and leave.

All these youngsters talking shit...Listen dude, DON'T do it! It's a trap. A game you can't win. Don't satisfy her and all your co-workers will know you ain't good in bed. Satisfy her and she's going to want more. Either way bitches gonna talk. If your married, Maybe she calls your house and breaks up your family. Now you got half. If your single, Maybe she wants a relationship, now she controls your work life and your sex life. Then what if SHE isn't up to par? Worked with a guy that screwed a co-worker and told everybody she stank downstairs. She got promoted over him and has made his life a living hell ever since. Don't let your dick rule your life. Don't do it!

ADVERTISEMENT