ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Greenberg is in Lexington. Tweets Ivisic wil be on campus tomorrow (Thursday)

it's should be electrifying in there this year..To many of us buying into the hype.We need it Cal needs and hell college basketball is better when uk is hot

He really should beat his man down the floor every single time. This should give us an advantage.

So, there is no way possible he can play before finals week in December, since he's not taking fall classes, am I correct?

So, there is no way possible he can play before finals week in December, since he's not taking fall classes, am I correct?
I haven’t kept up with all the details, but I thought he was going enroll in courses that start in October. Which would allow him to play at the start of the season.

Reactions: csjones240
Wish Seth would've just not sent out that tweet, the potential surprise of him showing up at Madness unannounced would've been a lot better than it will be now

I haven’t kept up with all the details, but I thought he was going enroll in courses that start in October. Which would allow him to play at the start of the season.
Word is we're going to steal some curriculum and coloring books from Chapel Hill to make it work.

In October, students have a last chance to add\drop curriculum, this is the time he is coming in, so he may be in class by November 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT