ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Davis picks U6

I know you all have a lot of respect for Davis.

Kentucky (-1) at Louisville, 2 p.m., ESPN2. When you’re coaching a young team, the only thing worse than a bad loss is a great win. So I’m sure John Calipari spent his Christmas week in a fetal position worried that his kitty Cats will believe their positive press following the win over North Carolina and get run out of the KFC Yum! Center. That won’t happen, but Kentucky is going up against a Louisville team that knows it is not as “talented” as its opponent, so therefore it has to be smarter, tougher and more together in order to win. I still think Louisville’s ceiling is somewhat low, but I’ve been impressed by this team’s pluck, and I like the rapid improvement of 6-7 sophomore forward Jordan Nwora, who over his last five games has averaged 19.8 points (on 57 percent shooting from 3) and 10.2 rebounds. In a heated rivalry game like this, I’ll lean toward the older, hungrier home team. The pick: Louisville

If we can shut Seth up and win this game, I pledge that my New Years Resolution will be that I will despise him all of 2019. Promise. :).

The best player on the court will be Keldon Johnson. Louisville may win, but I don’t care what that moron says.
Agreed. I don't care what he says about anything. He's a mouth with nothing to say.

Great call, Seth. This bud’s for you.

stone-cold-WWE-stunner-beer-sprayed-everywhere-13919512190.gif

Kentucky (-1) at Louisville, 2 p.m., ESPN2. When you’re coaching a young team, the only thing worse than a bad loss is a great win. So I’m sure John Calipari spent his Christmas week in a fetal position worried that his kitty Cats will believe their positive press following the win over North Carolina and get run out of the KFC Yum! Center. That won’t happen, but Kentucky is going up against a Louisville team that knows it is not as “talented” as its opponent, so therefore it has to be smarter, tougher and more together in order to win. I still think Louisville’s ceiling is somewhat low, but I’ve been impressed by this team’s pluck, and I like the rapid improvement of 6-7 sophomore forward Jordan Nwora, who over his last five games has averaged 19.8 points (on 57 percent shooting from 3) and 10.2 rebounds. In a heated rivalry game like this, I’ll lean toward the older, hungrier home team. The pick: Louisville

Wonder who is in a fetal position now?

Hell Seth some of our so called fans on here picked U6 LOL. On the national board some on here that picked us on here picked U6. Blows my mind. Ok we have taken down UNCheats and now Loserville in their own house. Do you believe yet? Dam, I never doubted. Remember all the fans that were posting how we would go 0-2 in these 2 games a few weeks ago. I just don't get some of our fans. What are you watching? I think you could see this team getting it weeks ago.

Well 2-0 last 2 weeks and Herro is looking good. The team looks like they turned the corner and then some. I guess some of you guys are shocked by how you were posting weeks ago. Chalk this one up for the sunshine pumpers that never gave in and knew this team we saw in the Bahamas was still there. They just needed a little time. You know like a young completely new team except PJ (Nick doesn't play much) needing December to find their stride. Not to crazy.

I appreciated his opinion, since I knew we were going to win after reading it.

Is he a UK fan or? Strange post. It’s almost like we’ve got some fans rooting for Cal to fail. Just weird.

You talking about the OP? He was quoting and making fun of Seth Davis. OP is most definitely a UK fan.

If you’re talking about something else, my bad.

Reactions: DidneyWorl

Well, you called that one..

I’m now really hoping that Seth picks Bama over us. We already know he picks Kansas over us.

Meth Davis. Would you expect any different from a Duke alum??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT