ADVERTISEMENT

Sestina out for the next game. I haven't heard why.

I'm wondering if it was something like unsportsmanlike conduct brought down by the TBT for the L's down. Surely not.

Previous family obligation. That's why you don't hang banners for this stuff. It's really just for fun.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Previous family obligation. That's why you don't hang banners for this stuff. It's really just for fun.
I get that it's not THAT important and family comes first yada yada but that feels pretty lame...reschedule vacation or fly out before/after game.

Last edited:
We should be able to add a player to the roster…. Derek Willis out of college yet? Is Darius Miller or Dlamb available

Reactions: Fox2monk
Apparently family obligation.

Which I get but man. This is a tournament with money in the line.

We probably lose without him. Sucks. At least we beat the Birds. But losing to those cocky Ohio St jerks is just as bad.

At least we beat the Birds. But losing to those cocky Ohio St jerks is just as bad.
Losing will be disappointing but "just as bad", no way. Nothing could bring more joy than to see UL go down with their fans on their home court.

Yep, I don't think they stand a chance without Sestina, Bledsoe had more turnovers than points, Kanter's brother didn't show up against Louisville. I always trusted the Harrisons with drive to the basket floaters, and that's what our best scoring option will be, probably won't be enough.

I’m betting he has to attend a wedding (not his own, maybe a sister or sister-in-law or friend of wife). I doubt his wife would let him out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT