ADVERTISEMENT

Selling the rest of my season tickets for all home games this year

Oct 25, 2007
Already sold my Georgia tickets with the exception of one. If you are interested in it, please reply with a email or number and I will get in touch with you. Will sell it in lower part of stadium section 20 row 15 seat 9. Asking 125.00 for it, but will take 100.00 most likely

Rest of the home games, with the exception of the Ohio Game I am selling for 75.00 per ticket.

My seats are in row 15 and 16 of section 20. one ticket in row 15 and two in section 20 seats 3-4.

I'm not selling them because Cats lost Saturday, as bad as that bother me. Medical reasons are preventing me from going the rest of the season. Not because of me, but because of my wife. I spent 1500.00 for three tickets and its the same seats I get every year, just thought it would be better to get rid of them this year, and it looks like we are down anyway.

Will drop my final ticket for the Georgia game down to 75.00 if anyone is interested in it. Section 20 Row 15 seat 9. Lowest I will come for it.

Also selling 3 tickets to the Ohio Game for 35.00 each. sames seats as listed above. two together, one right down in front of them, next row down.

I come really close to going to the SC game, now I don't even want to go. This game has left such a bad taste in my mouth, we have way too much experience to get beat at home like that with the team we have. Our run defense was good, but we had 3 busted plays in the secondary and two of them went for cheap touchdowns. You can't overcome that kind of thing and win in the SEC, where was our pride and competitive fire. Their edge rushers destroyed our tackles, we need to give Old Dominions two tackles a call, they blocked them pretty good.

Last edited:
Nothing worse than going to a game with no hope of being competitive much less any chance of winning. Georgia will beat us as bad they want too. Just hope it’s by at least 25 points. First wager I have placed in over 10 years.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
I was told Georgia’s first and second units have a bye this weekend so they are not making the trip. We should only lose by 35 against their third and fourth string. Whew. Count on Stoops to keep it close.

Unfortunately, selling them still fills the seat. :(
And we wonder why we will never be a big boy program. There are a million reasons but a big one is our fans think an empty stadium Will attract a big name after our AD decides to pay 44 mil to fire the coach.

Saturday was a shit show but it’s 2 games in. Let’s see how it plays out.

Good luck finding buyers. Unfortunately it looks like we are back to joker days when the scalpers are outside giving tickets away because they can't sell them.
I sold my two tickets to the Ohio and Vandy games before the USC debacle last Saturday. I'm planning to go the remaining games although I might boycott the Murray State game if the team tanks as I fear they probably will.

I hate the thought of people selling their tickets to the opposing fan base but understand it at least from a financial perspective. Tickets to UGA, Auburn, and Louisville should be relatively easy to sell. Ohio, Vandy, and Murray St, not so much.

And we wonder why we will never be a big boy program. There are a million reasons but a big one is our fans think an empty stadium Will attract a big name after our AD decides to pay 44 mil to fire the coach.

Some of us have been around long enough to know when to stay away from the smell of Wildcat roadkill.
The product on the field last weekend was belly up and bloated.

Some of us have been around long enough to know when to stay away from the smell of Wildcat roadkill.
The product on the field last weekend was belly up and bloated.
agreed. it was the worst performance I've seen in a good while and I was around for the worst years. But it's silly to abandon the season so soon. Maybe this is our yearly stinker and we got it out of our system.......I'm trying here. But still, we are not at the point of wishing for empty stadiums.

have had season tickets since Stoops first year but decided to drop them this year because I have gotten too old to make the 2.5 hr trip to and fro Lex. One of my buddies tried to get me to renew then just sell them off and come out ahead. They were very good seats, Kfund but I didn't want to put up $1400 to try to make a few bucks and take 6 months from time of purchase to do it. Stroke of luck I got out at a good time! Still, I am invested in a trip to the swamp but at least that should be a slugfest between two programs on a downward spiral so it "might" be interesting!

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
agreed. it was the worst performance I've seen in a good while and I was around for the worst years. But it's silly to abandon the season so soon. Maybe this is our yearly stinker and we got it out of our system.......I'm trying here. But still, we are not at the point of wishing for empty stadiums.
I may be back this season but this program is gonna have to give me a reason to drive 1.5 hours, pay out for food/gas/beer, and keep the hotels I booked for night games.
Respect and attendance is earned...not given....at this point in my life as a UK fan.

I may be back this season but this program is gonna have to give me a reason to drive 1.5 hours, pay out for food/gas/beer, and keep the hotels I booked for night games.
Respect and attendance is earned...not given....at this point in my life as a UK fan.
There you go. Hang in a little bit.

My HS team lost the first 4 one year and was written off. Never lost another game winning the state title game.

It’s just 2 games in. Granted it didn’t look good and doesn’t appear favorable this Sat.

Win one we aren’t supposed to and we still have a chance at a good season. Well what I consider a good season.

I'm not selling them because Cats lost Saturday, as bad as that bother me. Medical reasons are preventing me from going the rest of the season. Not because of me, but because of my wife. I spent 1500.00 for three tickets and its the same seats I get every year, just thought it would be better to get rid of them this year, and it looks like we are down anyway.
Hope you get to feeling better blue brother!!!

You taking care of whats important and it aint UK football.

It’s not just about that one game for me and I likely speak for others too.

So what if we do go on and win 6 games this year? Aren’t you tired of being stuck in that same rut?

I admit I’ve been hard on Stoops over the years cause I’ve seen the writing on the wall but I think others have kid themselves into believing we’ve been doing better than we are.

We’re like 2-28 against winning SEC teams over 12 years and 2-10 in SEC home games since beating LSU in 2021.

It’s about more than South Carolina.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam

So what if we do go on and win 6 games this year? Aren’t you tired of being stuck in that same rut?

I admit I’ve been hard on Stoops over the years cause I’ve seen the writing on the wall but I think others have kid themselves into believing we’ve been doing better than we are.

We’re like 2-28 against winning SEC teams over 12 years and 2-10 in SEC home games since beating LSU in 2021.

7 and 5 is best case. 6 and 6 is probably more realistic. Idk why people expect us to get excited for those seasons anymore.

Reactions: BigBlue1992

If we only win 6 games it will be disappointing and yes I will be frustrated. At what point did I lead you to believe I was cool with mediocrity?

I believe the fanbase has shown they’ll support the program under less-than-mediocre circumstances, and likely waaaaay longer than most fanbases, which is what an AD will point to when hiring someone new. The only card a fan can play to have influence is to be elsewhere on game day, which is the catalyst to start a new search.

Fans vote with their attendance. A filled seat correlates with support. A fan’s disdain for how things are going is cloaked by attendance. When you’ve paid that is a tough thing to do. I don’t envy the season ticket holder. This is not the product you’ve paid for.

Last edited:
I got a ticket to the UK vs UofL game.

Does losing to South Carolina make me cringe? Yes

Do I still want to see if we can beat UofL? Of Course.

The best thing about sports is you start the game 0-0....and then its up to the best effort to win the game.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I believe the fanbase has shown they’ll support the program under less-than-mediocre circumstances, and likely waaaaay longer than most fanbases, which is what an AD will point to when hiring someone new. The only card a fan can play to have influence is to be elsewhere on game day, which is the catalyst to start a new search.

Fans vote with their attendance. A filled seat correlates with support. A fan’s disdain for how things are going is cloaked by attendance. When you’ve paid that is a tough thing to do. I don’t envy the season ticket holder. This is not the product you’ve paid for.
I agree. We moved joker that way. But it’s week 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT