ADVERTISEMENT

Section 30 near row 29 - Drunk Guy

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
Any of you the crazy drunk dude screaming and cursing at every fan in the section through the entire South Carolina game - cursing at fans for not standing during timeouts, cursing at fans for not screaming during timeouts, cursing at fans for leaving in the fourth quarter with 5:00 to go? Just curious.

Well a blue shirt definitely narrows it down. I know exactly who you are referring to. He was the ONLY guy wearing blue. And a UK shirt at that.

I pretty much see that guy every time I go to a game no matter where I sit......lol.....

....On the other hand, the guy that I really hate is the guy who says things like the following:
--For example, say we're up 40-7 against some small directional school in the 3rd Q. And this guy is decked out from head/toe in UK gear.

"Ahhh, here we go. You know we're gonna lose. Watch, we're gonna throw an interception or fumble right here."
"Hahaha, another penalty. Back us up 5. Go ahead and screw us coach because you can't do anything right....."
"They're bringing in the back up QB. He's gonna throw for 5 TD's and beat us in the 4th Q....."

I swear I've sat next to this guy at every game for the last 20+ yrs......

Reactions: YardCat
What exactly did I.....uh, he say?😎
Constant stream of F Bombs, filth, screaming at the top of his lungs directly at even women and children. I’m pretty wild and animated but not with the “**** this and **** that and **** you” directed at specific people. Children especially. It was pretty childish and the guy was at least 40.

Constant stream of F Bombs, filth, screaming at the top of his lungs directly at even women and children. I’m pretty wild and animated but not with the “**** this and **** that and **** you” directed at specific people. Children especially. It was pretty childish and the guy was at least 40.
Sounds like someone needs to be taught some manners!

I pretty much see that guy every time I go to a game no matter where I sit......lol.....

....On the other hand, the guy that I really hate is the guy who says things like the following:
--For example, say we're up 40-7 against some small directional school in the 3rd Q. And this guy is decked out from head/toe in UK gear.

"Ahhh, here we go. You know we're gonna lose. Watch, we're gonna throw an interception or fumble right here."
"Hahaha, another penalty. Back us up 5. Go ahead and screw us coach because you can't do anything right....."
"They're bringing in the back up QB. He's gonna throw for 5 TD's and beat us in the 4th Q....."

In 1982 (the 0-10-1 season) much of the student section would chant "Draw play, draw play....." when KY was 3rd down and more than a couple of yards. They (we) were correct over 90% of the time.

Reactions: blubo
People take sports way to seriously.

I’m that half full of a glass when it comes to UK Football. If something can go wrong it will happen against UK. To many mistakes that have cost us games over the last 40 years. Games that we just give away - dumb decisions and a ton of excuses.

If you have watched UK football any amount of time you expect the backup to beat us, it has happened to many times before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT