ADVERTISEMENT

SEC TOURNEY DAY TWO GAME THREAD

Well, I guess we get to watch Pippen flopping all over the place tomorrow night. Hopefully the refs won't fall for it and they will keep an eye on all of the cheap shots from the Vandy bigs.

Hope we guard Shackleford better than Vandy. 6 threes already in first 25 minutes.
Guess we won’t have to guard Shackleford after all. Bama beat themselves with all the careless turnovers and sloppy offense. Live by the three, die by the three. Don’t know who I had rather won. Having to watch Pippen punk us again is not entertaining. Vandy will have tired legs, but we should beat them anyway.

Reactions: KYExtemper
So Shackleford fouled himself out on purpose. Sign of a well coached team right there. Stackhouse out classed Oats once again

REALLY impressed with Vandy winning this game. They just kept grinding and pulled it out. Nice win for Stackhouse's crew. Gotta admire a team that doesn't quit.

The bad news we lose a chance to get a quad 1 win tomorrow the good news is Vandy won tonight so they won't fall out of the top 75 NET and we keep our quad 1 win against them.

So that is a wash just better not lose tomorrow and the way my teams are dropping like flies it makes me nervous.

CSU loses on Monday
Xavier on Wednesday
Ohio State tonight

0-3 this week

We should be tickled to death to be playing a .500 Vandy team on their third game in three days. If we are who we say we are that should be a bye.
That isn’t the same Vandy we saw at Nashville. They will be a tough out unless their legs get them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT