ADVERTISEMENT

Sec Tournament Tickets

Cat4life_

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2003
Unfortunately I can't go this year. I have 2 available in sect 301. $680 If interested, let me know. Thanks

Reactions: Hanna2013
dd13e201-7685-4816-8469-b2a99e641f68

Be careful dealing with this guy. He is a scalper.
Who ? If your talking about me then I can show proof that I am not scalping. Tickets were $360 a book through UK plus $14 processing fee which made my invoice $734. I'm taking less than what I paid to get of them because I can't go this year. If anyone has ordered through UK then they'll tell you the same.

Reactions: ukfan041
Who ? If your talking about me then I can show proof that I am not scalping. Tickets were $360 a book through UK plus $14 processing fee which made my invoice $734. I'm taking less than what I paid to get of them because I can't go this year. If anyone has ordered through UK then they'll tell you the same.
Honestly a very good deal. I’ve been in the same situation and even if you try and just get your money back people on here who can’t afford to go are going to call you out. I know a guy who bought them from me on here and I’ll send him your way as he was looking a few weeks ago and I didn’t buy any through UK this year.

Reactions: Cat4life_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT