ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament All Session Booklets

Mar 8, 2006
I have four all session booklets for the SEC tournament up for grabs. Will sell in sets of two or four, but not one or three. Selling for face value $360.

Section 302, Row G, seats 9-12. Tickets will be mailed to me on 2/19 so will be available then. I live in the Cincinnati/NKY area for exchange purposes.

Posted in the ticket exchange earlier this week but no one looks there.

Message me at djtackett2000@yahoo.com if interested.

I have four all session booklets for the SEC tournament up for grabs. Will sell in sets of two or four, but not one or three. Selling for face value $360.

Section 302, Row G, seats 9-12. Tickets will be mailed to me on 2/19 so will be available then. I live in the Cincinnati/NKY area for exchange purposes.

You couldn't give those away. Nobody wants to watch the traveling shit show.

Real fans will still go. Not everyone is only a fan when we are good. You can be that if you want, just don't try and hide it.

Reactions: AGEE11

Go to other SEC team sites.........better luck

Real fans will still go. Not everyone is only a fan when we are good. You can be that if you want, just don't try and hide it.
I go to the SECT yearly for the last 4-5 years. Nashville has spoiled me, ATL was nice but not worth it imo. Missouri is a touch to far for me. I expect the crowd in total to be down, they went about as far west as you can get for all schools.

Bailing. Weak shit. Front runner

You couldn't give those away. Nobody wants to watch the traveling shit show.
Dude why do you even bother visiting this sight? You come across as being so miserable that I actually feel sorry for you and I don't even know you. God bless you anyway

ADVERTISEMENT