ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Preview on each of Kentucky's opponents.

kornucopia

Junior
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2004
I am not sure if this is allowable on Cats Illustrated or not, but I have been a long time poster for years, and have been helping out my brother on the website we run called bigbluetheory.com. We like to bring unique information to the BBN and keep up with the former 'Cats as well. We just finished our previews on the teams of the SEC in basketball and would like to get the word out about the articles. We aren't trying to compete with anyone, just a hobby that came to fruition last month. Thanks, and if this is against board rules, I totally understand and a mod can remove this thread. But if not, we hope to help people be more informed about our upcoming opponents. Especially my friends over at Cats Illustrated. Go Cats!

BigBlueTheory

No way this should be taken down. We as Wildcats fans love to read anything and everything that's related to our basketball program. This is one of those things. Thanks for the time and effort you guys put in to, not only that, but your entire website.

Thank you for the kind words. It took significant more work than we ever expected. We really just wanted to share it with all of BBN.

Enjoy. Go Cats!

Dude, the South Carolina one is awesome...and a bit cocky.
smokin.r191677.gif

Read at your own risk...

Korn, appreciate what you're doing. Great job...
This post was edited on 1/6 11:58 AM by Katsure

Some funny double entendre South Carolina's……. but it is almost too easy with a mascot like the "gamecock" lol… Informative also. Thx for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT