ADVERTISEMENT

SEC EAST

He's riding that 98 title like it was yestetday,gotta love UT fans they still think they are a top ten program,but that's long gone.What have they done lately almost 50-50 on yearly winning record since 2000. OUCH.

He's riding that 98 title like it was yestetday,gotta love UT fans they still think they are a top ten program,but that's long gone.What have they done lately almost 50-50 on yearly winning record since 2000. OUCH.
At least Tennessee has a title to ride.

We're you old enough to actually remember it?

It's odd, to be honest. UT was a top program for the last half of the 90's lol. They won one. Congrats, sincerely. But a lot of teams have won one since, and they don't act like UT. You don't see Auburn fans acting like this. Hell you don't see LSU fans acting like this and they just now won! it's like UT fans have NOTHING else going on in their lives and they cling to that one time they were good, over twenty years ago. Ten years ago it was annoying. Now, it's just odd and creepy.

Sad is living in the past and can't let go.Sad is thinking the past will be the future.

He's been riding Bama's and Clemson's too. Just another delusional UT fan that thought they were back again. He loves talking about how dumb other coaches are when Pruitt' IQ isn't triple digits. But he is a genius by Tennessee standards.

Reactions: willievic
He's been riding Bama's and Clemson's too. Just another delusional UT fan that thought they were back again. He loves talking about how dumb other coaches are when Pruitt' IQ isn't triple digits. But he is a genius by Tennessee standards.
Still butthurt watching Justin Fields lead the Buckeyes to the playoffs I see. Well you should be. LMAO @ dumb Kirby.

Like Alabama? Georgia hasn't won a national title since Jimmy Carter was president. No relevancy in modern college football at all.

What do you know about what happened 40 years ago, from your posts I assumed you were about six years old.

For any other UT fans looking in....yes, UT is capable of assembling a good team and beating us next year. Your offense will be improved.

As for the future, All the decision makers who loved basketball so much that they wouldn’t stand for success in football—well they are dead now. We’re now investing in football so we won’t be that automatic “W” on your schedule anymore.

Good luck

Nice post.

But why in hell did you wish them good luck, they deserve nothing but the worst. They are insufferable.

And Ohio State,I guess if your team is that crappy and living in the past you might as well talk about good teams that can.

Still butthurt watching Justin Fields lead the Buckeyes to the playoffs I see. Well you should be. LMAO @ dumb Kirby.

There you go again, living your dream through tOSU now. But how about this little tidbit for you, Fromm has gotten closer to a NC than Fields. And unless he misses Bama and CU in the first round he will never play for one.

Remember when calling a coach Dumb, yours is Jeremy Pruitt. He can barely carry on a conversation. His entire staff is a group of castoffs, cheaters or his college roommate.

There you go again, living your dream through tOSU now. But how about this little tidbit for you, Fromm has gotten closer to a NC than Fields. And unless he misses Bama and CU in the first round he will never play for one.

Remember when calling a coach Dumb, yours is Jeremy Pruitt. He can barely carry on a conversation. His entire staff is a group of castoffs, cheaters or his college roommate.
The fact you still defend dumb Kirby for running off Fields for Fromm makes me smile. Everyone in the country is laughing at Kirby for trading Justin Fields for Fromm and Stetson Bennet.

So now the mighty Vols are living their delusion of success through Bama? When vol fans can stay within 3 TDs of a team with a winning record you can sit and talk at the adult table un

Probably about as bad as having to live your success through other programs, but not near as humiliating. As soon as Vol fans realize they have assumed their rightful place,fighting for 5th in the East, people will quit making fun of them.

3 weeks ago the Vols were 2-0 announced they were back with the best staff in college, Pruitt ha gotten a raise,signed an extension. Move forward 3 weeks, Pruitt fired an assistant on the sidelinevols are 2-3 and been blown out in those losses, many want Pruitt fired. And now the Vols are truly back. Even if you manage to beat Vandy, still may not be Tn state champion. The winner of Vandy and UT could play Memphis in the liberty bowl to claim Tennessee state championship, right up there with champions of life.
Damn, Grumpy laying a SMACKDOWN on KOT, LMAO!!!!

Reactions: TeoJ
Well some visitors add some useful info to the conversation and are welcome.

Others add nothing but garbage and aren't welcome. And probably aren't smart enough to figure out they aren't welcome. Not that it would stop them from posting if they were smart enough to figure it out.

And no, you don't have to ask for permission to leave, just leave.

Jauk, don't run him off. With the damn election, and all the BS going on about it, this old man needs a few laughs. This young man is providing them. I always like a man who does comedy, and he is good at it. Reading his posts is producing a lot of laughs.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Reactions: jauk11
We are also the only team that has lost to ole miss and their first year coach . At home . Ole miss and Mizzou were must wins for a team that was supposed to be ready to take the next step.

Isn't that the same Ole Miss team that scored like FIFTY points on Bama, that usually had a pretty decent Defense? And didn't we only lose to them by ONE point?

Tennessee has the 2nd most SEC titles, Vanderbilt has none.
Tennessee claims 6 national titles that are recognized by the NCAA. Vanderbilt has 0.
Football illiteracy is a sad thing.

And probably the only time that Vandy has cheated was when the Carpetbagger now at Penn State was there.

And the only time Thug U HASN'T cheated was-------

You will have to wait a few days on that one, seems like it must have been back in the days of the flying wedge.

9255231, member: 126366"]
The fact you still defend dumb Kirby for running off Fields for Fromm makes me smile. Everyone in the country is laughing at Kirby for trading Justin Fields for Fromm and Stetson Bennet.
[/QUOTE]

No defending losing Fields, but that doesnt change the fact Fromm played for a NC and Fields hasn't.

But you here trying to talk smack about a coach that owns your team makes me laugh. And calling Kirby dumb when you coach can't even keep his own BS straight when he has his press conferences explaing why they were blown out again. Maybe Pruitt can hire another old washed up coach or maybe even another proven cheater.

9255231, member: 126366"]

No defending losing Fields, but that doesnt change the fact Fromm played for a NC and Fields hasn't.

But you here trying to talk smack about a coach that owns your team makes me laugh. And calling Kirby dumb when you coach can't even keep his own BS straight when he has his press conferences explaing why they were blown out again. Maybe Pruitt can hire another old washed up coach or maybe even another proven cheater.
[/QUOTE]

I think being a proven cheater is pretty close to the top of their criteria for hiring someone, especially with Phat Phil there.

Please post proof of cheating.

Dude, honestly, what is your point with any of this? Do you not realize how bad UT is now? And has been for decades? I'm not talking trash about your team, there truly is no point in doing that. You don't matter enough to do that. I'm just curious as to what you are trying to prove here?

Isn't that the same Ole Miss team that scored like FIFTY points on Bama, that usually had a pretty decent Defense? And didn't we only lose to them by ONE point?
Well If it makes you feel better that we only lost by 1 to a team that now has 2 wins , that’s great . No matter how many points they scored against Bama ,they are still a bad team with a first year head coach that only one team other than us has beaten . Plus it was home .

FastUpload-unclelou-1604714689.png

Is it starting to sink in now? Or are you still numb from that prison pounding you just took?

Is down to a battle between Georgia and Florida. Tennessee, Missouri, South Carolina, and maybe Kentucky fighting for third and Vanderbilt dragging up the rear. The hardest part of our schedule is over and our remaining schedule is tough but manageable. I see at least 3 more wins. Missouri and South Carolina's schedules are easier so I'm guessing 2 or 3 wins. Meanwhile Kentucky's schedule will be too much for them with only 1 win (Vanderbilt), 2 at most. Vanderbilt will finish last.

How does everyone else believe it will finish?
Well, this has aged well

Like Alabama? Georgia hasn't won a national title since Jimmy Carter was president. No relevancy in modern college football at all.

Dude, as a Uf fan and UGA being our top rival in the SEC, even I cant support that much of a brash and ridicolous statement.

Yea, I am super glad that UGA has never won a title in all of my 37 years of life, but any team that is ranked in the top 10 at the end of a season is relevant.

Thats actually what makes their failures to win a natty more delicious.

Im sure next year will be uga's year again....8P

If winning a natty was the rule to be classified as relevant?....Its been 22 years since UT has won a natty. AOL dialup was the common method of internet access the last time UT was relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeoJ
False. You have 2.

The Vols claim titles like bama does with their 18 or 19 or so national "championships".

Well, at least when bama does it they dont have to rely on it for others to know they are an amazing program, unlike UT.

UT really has nothing to talk about since the year the search engine "google" was created.

The attitude of Notre Dame without the success.....

UT claims football titles like UNC and Kansas claim basketball titles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT