ADVERTISEMENT

SEC EAST

Oct 12, 2020
Is down to a battle between Georgia and Florida. Tennessee, Missouri, South Carolina, and maybe Kentucky fighting for third and Vanderbilt dragging up the rear. The hardest part of our schedule is over and our remaining schedule is tough but manageable. I see at least 3 more wins. Missouri and South Carolina's schedules are easier so I'm guessing 2 or 3 wins. Meanwhile Kentucky's schedule will be too much for them with only 1 win (Vanderbilt), 2 at most. Vanderbilt will finish last.

How does everyone else believe it will finish?

loser-emoticon-illustration-id164486208

Is down to a battle between Georgia and Florida. Tennessee, Missouri, South Carolina, and maybe Kentucky fighting for third and Vanderbilt dragging up the rear. The hardest part of our schedule is over and our remaining schedule is tough but manageable. I see at least 3 more wins. Missouri and South Carolina's schedules are easier so I'm guessing 2 or 3 wins. Meanwhile Kentucky's schedule will be too much for them with only 1 win (Vanderbilt), 2 at most. Vanderbilt will finish last.

I see two at most wins on your schedule. Only one definite like ours. Regardless if you finish ahead of us this year or not you finished behind 34-7 when it mattered.

How ‘bout you go back and finish this thread where you came here and shat upon us to begin with:

Have enough nads (or whatever you’re packing) to own the loss your were so certain would not happen, and maybe Kentucky fans will discuss football with you.

I wasn't discussing the UK/UT game. That's in the past and no longer relevant. Please keep on the subject of how the SEC EAST will finish.

Reactions: UKat1
I wasn't discussing the UK/UT game. That's in the past and no longer relevant. Please keep on the subject of how the SEC EAST will finish.

What I find kinda funny. When we have finished ahead of you guys no one would give us any credit for it. UT fans would just point to that y’all beat us. And Now it’s Not Relevant that we beat you. LMAO. Sums up a a Tennessee Fan.

UGA 9-1
UF 7-3
UK 6-4
USC 4-6
MISSOURI 4-6
UT 3-8
Vandy 0-10

Tennessee's remaining games:

At Arkansas
Texas AM
At Auburn
At Vanderbilt
Florida

Tennessee could conceivably lose all of those games.
A&M and Florida will be tough. The other 3 should be wins for us. The only thing that worries me about Auburn is their lucky breaks via controversial officiating. Yawl have already experienced this with them.

Yeah, because of Coach Stoops and company we are in this spot....

All we had to do was beat an INFERIOR Mizzou team and we would be in the talk of challenging for the SEC East right NOW...

But go ahead, keep making excuses for the debacle that completely ruined our season.

Will Pruitt be fired during the season or after the season?

I don't know, I know their athletic department was almost bankrupt a few years ago, but then much like UK that was throwing away hundreds of millions in football the OTHER SEC FOOTBALL programs saved them. They had enough money to throw a couple of million of the PUBLIC'S money at the rape victims, to save ANOTHER black eye and bad publicity to their athletic program. With their fan base there is no limit to what they will do for football. I wouldn't be surprised if one of their big boosters paid Pruitt's buyout in full for them.

How about you, KOT, how much will you throw in to fire what's his name (no longer relevant name).

Last edited:
I don't know, I know their athletic department was almost bankrupt a few years ago, but then much like UK that was throwing away hundreds of millions in football the OTHER SEC FOOTBALL programs saved them. They had enough money to throw a couple of million of the PUBLIC'S money at the rape victims, to save ANOTHER black eye and bad publicity to their athletic program. With their fan base there is no limit to what they will do for football. I wouldn't be surprised if one of their big boosters paid Pruitt's buyout in full for them.
If the Haslams want him gone, the buyout money will be there. And they will take Phat Phil out too. Big split in UT boosters but the Haslam have the big money and will spend it IF they can get their way in naming coach and AD. They hate Fulmer.

If the Haslams want him gone, the buyout money will be there. And they will take Phat Phil out too. Big split in UT boosters but the Haslam have the big money and will spend it IF they can get their way in naming coach and AD. They hate Fulmer.

Damn, when you said they were UT boosters I had bad thoughts about them, but then if they hate Fulmer they can't be all bad.

How about you, KOT, how much will you throw in to fire what's his name (no longer relevant name).
Sounds like innuendo, lies, and slander with no basis of facts or truth.

I see Tenn finishing 3-7

A&M and Florida will be tough. The other 3 should be wins for us. The only thing that worries me about Auburn is their lucky breaks via controversial officiating. Yawl have already experienced this with them.

I bet you saw the Vols beating Ga State and BYU last year too. But unfortunately for UT the Hogs are getting better and the Vols have quit on Pruitt. Pruitt is desperate, why else fire coaches on the sideline. He is an ass, always has been and probably the dumbest coach in the SEC if not the BCS, listen to him talk. Try not to embarrass the east and keep it within 20.

I bet you saw the Vols beating Ga State and BYU last year too. But unfortunately for UT the Hogs are getting better and the Vols have quit on Pruitt. Pruitt is desperate, why else fire coaches on the sideline. He is an ass, always has been and probably the dumbest coach in the SEC if not the BCS, listen to him talk. Try not to embarrass the east and keep it within 20.
How does it feel watching Ohio State march toward a national championship with yawls ex QB? Kirby's middle initial should be N as in Kirby Notso Smart for running Justin Fields off for Fromm.

How does it feel watching Ohio State march toward a national championship with yawls ex QB? Kirby's middle initial should be N as in Kirby Notso Smart for running Justin Fields off for Fromm.

I do agree with one thing. Kirby is a jackass, he is also Mark Richt 2.0, always winning but never anything important

No way, 5-5 is my pick. We beat Arkansas, Auburn, and Vanderbilt. Unfortunately we probably lose to Florida and A&M. How do you see UK finishing?

Not beating Arkansas with that offense because their defense is legit. You all might beat Vandy though.

If we wanna get real honest here it may be worse being a UT fan than UK for the fact that Fat Phil had UT at the upper level, it’s been almost 20 years since Tennessee was really worth a shit in football, Butch Jones was better off than UT is currently. I think it’s time to accept the fact that UT is the same as current UK. There won’t be anymore 10-12 win seasons, the only difference between UK and UT right now is the talent and UT just finds a way to piss away Top 10 recruiting classes one after another.

Not beating Arkansas with that offense because their defense is legit. You all might beat Vandy though.

If we wanna get real honest here it may be worse being a UT fan than UK for the fact that Fat Phil had UT at the upper level, it’s been almost 20 years since Tennessee was really worth a shit in football, Butch Jones was better off than UT is currently. I think it’s time to accept the fact that UT is the same as current UK. There won’t be anymore 10-12 win seasons, the only difference between UK and UT right now is the talent and UT just finds a way to piss away Top 10 recruiting classes one after another.
Things are worse for UT at the moment that for UK. A sub 500 record at UK is no big deal but it is at Tennessee. Stoops has a losing record and is already a legend among UK fans, so the bar is much lower. A losing record at Tennessee gets you fired.

ADVERTISEMENT