ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
Does anyone know when season ticket holders will be allowed to put in requests to move down? I plan on doing that this year but can't remember when that becomes available. I know last year we were invoiced around the middle of July for the tickets. Thanks in advance.

Upgrades can be requested when renewals come out which will be sometime in July. They will then look at requests in September to decide if you get an upgrade. I'm planning to try to move down a bit too.

Reactions: TCurtis75
Renewal email was sent out today. When you renew, it asks you if you want to be considered for an upgrade and you have to put in specifically how you want to upgrade. As in, cost, section, rows, aisle or not…etc.

Does anyone know when season ticket holders will be allowed to put in requests to move down? I plan on doing that this year but can't remember when that becomes available. I know last year we were invoiced around the middle of July for the tickets. Thanks in advance.
Renewed my tickets this afternoon. Looking forward to the new year

Reactions: tiffincatfan79
Be careful moving down if you are in the second tier in any of the sections with seats ate the end directly across from the Uk bench (section212 ) and the three other corresponding sections .

I dropped two there last year and am dropping the other two this year.

Two major problems with Section 212 rows B ,C and D . You look through a steel bar which is distracting . Also the people on the first row have a teenager that stands obstructing the view. If. Anyone complains they just tell him to stand more . Ushers know them and won’t do anything about it .

The Geniuses at the ticket office suggestion is to get in line for season tickets and start all over again . Not really a fair suggestion to someone who has had tickets since 1968.
l
if they offer you those tickets you will probably think it’s an upgrade but they are the worst tickets in the arena and UK will always have trouble selling them because of the architecture screwup.

Also the architects left too much space in front of the front row seats .
So the tendency of those folks is naturally to stand and move forward to the rail which totally obstructs the view of those behind them regardless of whether they stand . It’s not like any other seats where if someone stands you can simply stand as well and see. Total architectural screwup made worse by rude people who won’t discipline their Children.

Bottom Line is between the architect , the rude folks on the front row , and the ushers being buddies with the people on the first row UK lost 4 season tickets . you will be be disappointed if they trick you into buying them .

Reactions: white10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT