ADVERTISEMENT

Scouting Vanderbilt

Hey, both of you. Some of us, I'm not naming names, may suffer from that same affliction.

HA, when I was younger many of my friends always ribbed me about my hair (thinning and receding hair line). Most of them now are bald or near bald and my hair is about the same. (Still use a brush and comb AND a little grecian formula) I am NOT gloating, just thankful to have any. o_O

That is one pathetic resume. Not one win that is even remotely considered a good win. I mean, is Auburn their best win? Belmont ( they generally have a decent team but don't know about this year)? They got absolutely blown out by Middle Tennessee and Marquette. They got beat by freaking Bucknell! If we play well, it should be another blow out.
Yeah that Bucknell loss is a head scratcher. There is no reason this Vanderbilt team should have lost a home game to Bucknell. They have some talent, without question, but it hasn't been realized this season. But I fully expect that they'll play pretty well against UK, though they'll come up short.

Bucknell is 12-5 with some decent wins,no way Vandy should lose at home to them but stuff happens.Hope we don't let them hang around too long tonight,I think that is one reason to force the tempo more than usual.Make them run with us and se if they can keep up.They may only go from one 3 point line to the other one,so they won't get tired :D

Reactions: IL Wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT