ADVERTISEMENT

Scheyer

We don't storm the court for two reasons: 1. We expect to win; and 2. The people that could actually get to the court would likely all break a hip trying, except for Tim Couch and the Hammer.
You're quite the big shot making fun of the elderly. Do you really find broken hips so amusing? Would you like an age limit on fans attending? Perhaps you could force all senior citizens to climb to the rafters? You'd probably be too busy laughing to actually watch the game.

We just beat 8 they beat 7. I guess one ranking higher made them storm the court. Since we never beat anyone I guess we should of stormed the court!!
1 game does not makea Cal. Look at the record against top 20 after 2015 and get back with me.

The absolute worst that statistic can be since 2015 is 1-2, which I doubt. And you'd be a fool to make any sort of judgement based on a three game sample size.
Try looking at all games home, away, and neutral court and get back with me. Hell we have lost 7 of 8 in the Champions Classic.

You're quite the big shot making fun of the elderly. Do you really find broken hips so amusing? Would you like an age limit on fans attending? Perhaps you could force all senior citizens to climb to the rafters? You'd probably be too busy laughing to actually watch the game.
Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. And a fairly funny one to boot.

And this is coming from someone who routinely disagrees with BBB. It helps if you can laugh at yourself.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If K was still there this game would have been in Durham at Cameron Indoor with Refs that look strangely like those mice that used to do the Kia commercials.

Just sayin'.
Yeah , I remember when it was reported that coach K was trying to get Tubby to agree to a 2 game series where we played one game in Durham and one game in the Meadowlands. What an ego.

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. And a fairly funny one to boot.

And this is coming from someone who routinely disagrees with BBB. It helps if you can laugh at yourself.
I have seen this exact subject very recently and they definitely were not joking. My apologies if I got this one wrong. I am not a senior so it is not a matter of laughing at myself. BTW it's Pyscho, don't call me Francis, Big Toe.

I have seen this exact subject very recently and they definitely were not joking. My apologies if I got this one wrong. BTW it's Pyscho, don't call me Francis, Big Toe.
Well take a lesson I learned when I was bullied growing up: laugh at yourself and don’t show them it bothers you. If they aren’t joking, but everyone thinks they are they’ll either stop or make their prejudice very clear.

In almost all forms of funny comedy, though, someone has to be the butt of a joke. At least in the comedy I enjoy, and that could be me, I don’t mind being the one people laugh at as long as people are laughing at me and not throwing rocks at me instead it’s all good! To each their own though.

Well take a lesson I learned when I was bullied growing up: laugh at yourself and don’t show them it bothers you. If they aren’t joking, but everyone thinks they are they’ll either stop or make their prejudice very clear.

In almost all forms of funny comedy, though, someone has to be the butt of a joke. At least in the comedy I enjoy, and that could be me, I don’t mind being the one people laugh at as long as people are laughing at me and not throwing rocks at me instead it’s all good! To each their own though.
This makes no sense. Seems like an attempt to be patronizing. I was responding to an argument that has been ongoing for some time. You said it was just a joke so I offered apologies. It is real popular for some to insult the "Blue Hairs" for making Rupp a tomb supposedly. I don't have the money or connections for those seats anyway. I have no issue with climbing steps and I'm not old so I was never taking this personally. I thought the end of my response was humorous.

Last edited:
1 game does not makea Cal. Look at the record against top 20 after 2015 and get back with me.
UK has never stormed the court at Rupp. But you keep being you after a nice win. You seem like a fun guy!!

Thats a safety thing, not a reason to knock Scheyer

Arkansas fans are trashy, we all remember this right?

0sDSqnX.jpg
Fat Albert was getting ready to get knocked out.

UK has never stormed the court at Rupp. But you keep being you after a nice win. You seem like a fun guy!!
No we have never stormed the Court because of our tradition and history. But if our history and tradition keep getting destroyed then storming the court will happen sooner or later. But, do not think UK fans are above storming see football.

No we have never stormed the Court because of our tradition and history. But if our history and tradition keep getting destroyed then storming the court will happen sooner or later. But, do not think UK fans are above storming see football.
You make really bad comparisons. Guess you just don’t understand history. In no way does our FB and BB history have anything in common. You wallow in pity I will enjoy the win.

You make really bad comparisons. Guess you just don’t understand history. In no way does our FB and BB history have anything in common. You wallow in pity I will enjoy the win.
Listen loser I was attending games in Memorial before you were born so do not tell Mr about history. Based on your reading comprehension it would be my guess you never even attended UK much less graduated from it. By the way I was at Rupp for our first game there and was seeing games at Memorial when Coach Rupp sat behind our bench. Have you ever played ball in Alumni Gym? I have but you probably did not even know about Alumni Gym.

Listen loser I was attending games in Memorial before you were born so do not tell Mr about history. Based on your reading comprehension it would be my guess you never even attended UK much less graduated from it. By the way I was at Rupp for our first game there and was seeing games at Memorial when Coach Rupp sat behind our bench. Have you ever played ball in Alumni Gym? I have but you probably did not even know about Alumni Gym.
I know how to read you just have stupid takes!! You just continue to be you. Loser

This makes no sense. Seems like an attempt to be patronizing. I was responding to an argument that has been ongoing for some time. You said it was just a joke so I offered apologies. It is real popular for some to insult the "Blue Hairs" for making Rupp a tomb supposedly. I don't have the money or connections for those seats anyway. I have no issue with climbing steps and I'm not old so I was never taking this personally. I thought the end of my response was humorous.
I was trying to be encouraging. You seem to see enemies everywhere. I’ll leave this here. Have a good night.

Thats a safety thing, not a reason to knock Scheyer

Arkansas fans are trashy, we all remember this right?

0sDSqnX.jpg
He’s like try it kid!, the woman is like OMG please don’t do it, Antigua is preparing to grab the kid and throw him into the stands.

Damn you are that old and still out here arguing over something so trivial. You brought up football, he just said FB can storm the field over a great win because we traditionally suck. Basketball we never should be we are royalty. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Damn you are that old and still out here arguing over something so trivial. You brought up football, he just said FB can storm the field over a great win because we traditionally suck. Basketball we never should be we are royalty. Makes perfect sense.
If you go back and read my first post I was making a sarcastic joke. Then this clown kept escalating the conversation so I kept responding based on his attacks.

Misplaced aggression. I'm 87 and was making fun of myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT