ADVERTISEMENT

Say something nice about UofL

bigbluelou

All-SEC
Apr 13, 2011
Come on guys, they’re hurting. They’re suffering. They’re going through things we can only imagine.

We know they’re lurking and could really use some words of encouragement. So what do you say? Can we give little brother anything to make them feel better?

Tell you what: I’ll go first. Uavel always brings a smile to my face when I watch them play.

giphy.gif

Good engineering school.
Has one of the 23 copies of Rodin's The Thinker
The Speed is a great venue for a wedding
When I was at the library for my senior year (HS) term paper, there was a Morgan parked in front

Not all the coeds are ugly in comparison with Puke. They only lost one title to prostitution. Their coach offered to pay for an abortion rather than insist the woman do it. They were among the first schools to get busted for shoe money, leading the nation in this regard.

When you stop and think, U6 has made a name for themselves in several ways. I suspect Brucie “barbecue” Pearl will be on the short list to be the next coach.

Not all the coeds are ugly in comparison with Puke. They only lost one title to prostitution. Their coach offered to pay for an abortion rather than insist the woman do it. They were among the first schools to get busted for shoe money, leading the nation in this regard.

When you stop and think, U6 has made a name for themselves in several ways. I suspect Brucie “barbecue” Pearl will be on the short list to be the next coach.
This is how it’s done.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Come on guys, they’re hurting. They’re suffering. They’re going through things we can only imagine.

We know they’re lurking and could really use some words of encouragement. So what do you say? Can we give little brother anything to make them feel better?

Tell you what: I’ll go first. Uavel always brings a smile to my face when I watch them play.
Only imagine do you realize we won only 9 games 3 or 4 years ago.

Do not forget the cheerleader and her point pictures.

Umm you don’t have to worry about getting so many STD’s on campus now that the old regime is out?

Reactions: bigbluelou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT