ADVERTISEMENT

Saw where UK has a nil beer brand

1307739.jpg

Gravely Brewery in Lou developed a Beer exclusively for UK nil.

Hope it’s a big seller!

Where were those Lex breweries?

Now get to Heaven Hill- a Ky owned distillery and get an affordable goodUK bourbon! They do a great job! Lots of good affordable products.
Louisville own Falls city

Last edited:
If Club Blue can also get Bourbon NIL deal then UK will have zero issue getting NIL money going forward.

The Beer deal is a nice step just wish it was a Lexington brewery and not Louisville.
The founder of Gravely is a huge UK fan and a member of HOB on here. Awesome that he's doing this. I'll be finding some and making it a tailgate staple this fall.

Reactions: chroix
Dam Country Boy out of Lex isn't doing anything? Love their beer. Like Graverly too here in Louisville.
maybe this will spur some of the Lexington Brewery's to get on board as well. the Country Boy people tailgated real close to us in the now under construction grove by the Orange lot. I just spent Saturday going around to Lexington Breweries getting a flight at each for my Birthday. It's a tradition I started last year by doing the same in Louisville. I didn't make it to Country Boy. I hit my limit at the 6th stop. Hit Ethereal, Burl Brew, Blue Stallion, West 6th, Rock House (probably my fave), then Mirror Twin.

maybe this will spur some of the Lexington Brewery's to get on board as well. the Country Boy people tailgated real close to us in the now under construction grove by the Orange lot. I just spent Saturday going around to Lexington Breweries getting a flight at each for my Birthday. It's a tradition I started last year by doing the same in Louisville. I didn't make it to Country Boy. I hit my limit at the 6th stop. Hit Ethereal, Burl Brew, Blue Stallion, West 6th, Rock House (probably my fave), then Mirror Twin.

I need to give the Lex breweries more attention apparently. Im a big West Sixth fan but haven't been able to explore many others in Lex other than Country Boy.

Gravely, Ten20, West Sixth, Falls City have been my go-to's in Louisville for a few years now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT