As another uavel coach exits stage left like
Snagglepuss no guts to tell his players in
Person
As usual Little Brother is a stop over job
For a guy that goes Ofer against UK
Nice knowing you Scott have fun at Cincy
another bottom feeder
GET ME OUTTA HERE PERCY

GUTLESS... if I were Cincy, I would fire him on principal for being such a Spineless worm

Last edited:
Actually yes that is exactly what he did, from what I have gathered everyone at Louisville thought he was heading to Texas to visit the #1 RB commit.
So UL paid for him to recruit for UC like UK did with Wolford last year. Lol wolf was recruiting in Tenn and was telling recruits he was leaving for Bama. Idk if he ever went back to UK

Actually yes that is exactly what he did, from what I have gathered everyone at Louisville thought he was heading to Texas to visit the #1 RB commit.

Wow. He out-shamed Tubby! Pretty impressive

Wait... Had he also just cashed a longevity bonus of over 1 million dollars in bad faith while negotiating a contract with another program?

I think the info leaked quicker than it was supposed to and he had to scramble at this point. He probably wanted to do it differently.

No class move by coach Satt, but at a school that hired Petrino twice, Rick Pitino, Charlie Strong and several other shady characters as assistants, about what you would expect. Didn't Petrino resign from the Atlanta Falcons by posting notes on players lockers?

Well at least Satterfield will finally give UL the "big" win they were looking for..... at Fenway in 11 days.

• Haha
Reactions: JasonRDunn
No class move by coach Satt, but at a school that hired Petrino twice, Rick Pitino, Charlie Strong and several other shady characters as assistants, about what you would expect. Didn't Petrino resign from the Atlanta Falcons by posting notes on players lockers?
Yes he did.

coward-concept-word-on-blackboard-background-stock-photo_csp99096743.jpg

Wondering how many recruits they will lose because of the coach s move, always thought he was a pretty good FB coach, I think the Ville wants Brohm from Purdue.

Hey! It's tough to see a coach go, especially when it feels like they're leaving without a proper goodbye. It's all part of the game, I guess. Speaking of Instagram, if you're looking to boost your presence there (or on YouTube or TikTok), you might want to check out getlikes.com. It could help you get more traction and engagement on your posts. Hang in there!

Last edited:

No, he left a note on his desk behind his locked office door. Custodians had to let Falcon CM in and found the resignation note. Players hated him, he would meet them in the building at practice and wouldn't acknowledge them being there. Every employee other than management were thrilled he left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT