ADVERTISEMENT

San Diego State F Keshad Johnson in portal. Started all 71 games the past 2 seasons.

Made it was a different guy lol, they have several that look the same. I think the one I am thinking of came off the bench.
You’re right though lol his percentages weren’t good…that’s why to just make one three it was 3-1!

Why would he come here and be a backup? I’m sure he is looking to start somewhere. Of course, with NIL, if the money is right, you might accept a spot on the bench.
I'm wondering if he isn't just trying to get more NIL money out of SDSU.
He could certainly help Oscar with pick and roll defense. [winking]

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
Honestly that guy from Tennessee that is transferring would be a really good option, but it doesn’t appear Kentucky is really interested
Yes he would be a really good addition but it doesn't matter,to much going on in Walnut Grove currently for somebody to notice.

To me this sounds like much more about potential NIL than it does playing time. He's already starting every game on a team that went to the Final 4 - so why hit the portal? My guess is he's - and rightfully so - getting a feel for what kind of NIL is to be made at other spots

Now that Collins is in the portal, UK should grab this defensive stopper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT