ADVERTISEMENT

Safe to say

The fact that Pope is still recruiting Osobor like this AFTER the Garrison commitment tells me we’re not done.
I'd say Pope has made his sales pitch, made a respectable NIL offer and showed Osobor that there is a spot for him on this team. Now, it's entirely up to him to commit and become a Cat.
I want him but he intends to take his visits and I think he ends up at Washington with his old coach. Just have a feeling that's how it plays out. I hope I'm wrong and he commits tomorrow.
As for Brea, come on aboard Koby, let's do this.

Jeff Ruby's comes in clutch in these visits. That's some bomb dot com food.

That's the one place I don't bat a eye when they bring me a multiple $100 bill for me and the wife a dinner at Ruby's is easily $200-$250 (hense why I only get it every now and then) we go maybe 1-2 times a year if we go to Lexington but a rich me would have a permanent seat there.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but is anybody cool with not getting osobor, I would take him, but I’m cool if he doesn’t come here

Reactions: G-PIP
I could be wrong but is anybody cool with not getting osobor, I would take him, but I’m cool if he doesn’t come here
Oh I want him no doubt but I mean I don't know what else we have to do or say to convince him to come here.
We can't wait for him to decide while we lose out on others either. What if he ends up NOT coming here and we let other options go while we wait...
We've got a roster to build and he can be a part of it or not. It's up to him.

The can have been at Jeff Ruby's for dinner and still chose not to come here. His visit was scheduled to end tomorrow. I doubt the staff is just like, GTFO the second the knew he wasn't going to play at UK.
Yeah but how did that conversation go. “Oh by the way, I know I was a huge UK lean but now I’m not, but I’m still here, let’s go eat” lol…it’s just strange…but of course I don’t know how these things go

I wonder if we see Pope try to jump back in on someone like TJ Power for instance. Andrew Carr locked in as the starting 4 but a capable talented backup with upside and a good fit stylistically. Duplicating the idea of Garrison to Amari Williams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT