ADVERTISEMENT

Safe to say he’s staying?

Jan 2, 2021
I mean it’s almost 9pm. Why wait till the last minute to announce a withdrawal? Jaxson Robinson of course is who I’m talking about.

Reactions: Fox2monk
11:59pm ET/`10:59pm CT?
And 9:59 Mt. No matter how you look he still has just 3 hours remaining. Have no idea what he's planning but my guess would be he is staying in draft at this point. I guess he doesn't have to announce anything if he stays. Guess we'll know soon enough now.

Reactions: Fox2monk
According to @bakerbryson11 Jaxson is staying in the draft. If this is true, it will be my first recruiting disappointment for Pope and his staff. We should have been able to provide him as much or more than the NBA as a late second round pick.

Last edited:
DicU0g.gif

According to @bakerbryson11 Jaxson is staying in the draft. If this is true, it will be my first recruiting disappointment for Pope and his staff. We should have been able to provide him as much or more than the NBA as a late second round pick.
Ridiculous take, unless you're being sarcastic.

Is there any concern for anyone with a kid this determined to be in the NBA that if he does come back to school he’s going to be too focused on self and what the NBA guys told him to improve on instead of the good of the team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT