ADVERTISEMENT

Safe to say he’s staying?

That uk guy who is connected in the discord just said Robinson agent is still looking around for a promise in the early second round from teams
In that case he probably won’t get one because teams probably have made all their promises by now I’d think. They know the 60 guys they want by now I’d assume.

Is there any concern for anyone with a kid this determined to be in the NBA that if he does come back to school he’s going to be too focused on self and what the NBA guys told him to improve on instead of the good of the team?
I'd love to have him but yeah, I feel like that is a valid concern. He seems desperate to not have to play college ball again.

According to @bakerbryson11 Jaxson is staying in the draft. If this is true, it will be my first recruiting disappointment for Pope and his staff. We should have been able to provide him as much or more than the NBA as a late second round pick.
How is that a recruiting disappointment? That wouldn’t be losing him to anyone.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Is there any concern for anyone with a kid this determined to be in the NBA that if he does come back to school he’s going to be too focused on self and what the NBA guys told him to improve on instead of the good of the team?
Yeah I feel the same way it's like he wants any team to know that he doesn't want to be there he just has to be. I'm terms of whatever college he chooses.

Today is the last day to pull out?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Seems like even with the head coaching cha
If he stays in the draft, it will be a horrible decision for him. He's not on many boards, and if he is it's late second round at best. Might as well come back and make NIL money
Even with Cal now gone Kentucky guys are still the ones making stupid draft decisions. Mark Sears was wonderful last year. Miles ahead of where Robinson is. He pulled out and is coming back to Alabama. Our guy stays in and goes undrafted. Same ole situation

Seems like even with the head coaching cha

Even with Cal now gone Kentucky guys are still the ones making stupid draft decisions. Mark Sears was wonderful last year. Miles ahead of where Robinson is. He pulled out and is coming back to Alabama. Our guy stays in and goes undrafted. Same ole situation
To be fair one guy is 5’10 and may never really have a solid chance in the league.

No info or idea what he'll do but some reasons for waiting until the last second to decide:

- hoping some guys projected IN the first 2 rounds aren't happy with their spot or who might draft them, they pull out, and he moves up.
- maybe he has a promise as a non-drafted Free Agent
- Agent is still negotiating NIL Deals. Still being IN the draft is one more bit of leverage, why give it away until you have to?
- a certain rabid fanbase is driving up your value.
- Your new Coach encouraged you to "Milk this for all its worth", then we'll announce later this week. This is showbiz!

Reactions: BlueSince92
No info or idea what he'll do but some reasons for waiting until the last second to decide:

- hoping some guys projected IN the first 2 rounds aren't happy with their spot or who might draft them, they pull out, and he moves up.
- maybe he has a promise as a non-drafted Free Agent
- Agent is still negotiating NIL Deals. Still being IN the draft is one more bit of leverage, why give it away until you have to?
- a certain rabid fanbase is driving up your value.
- Your new Coach encouraged you to "Milk this for all its worth", then we'll announce later this week. This is showbiz!
lol wut?

I am into my feelings at the moment. I will get back to you when I have finished dealing with them.
Now that I have had time to full deal with my feelings, I want to apologize for my behavior. My feelings completely hijacked my sense of reasoning which is the sole cause of my ridiculous take. This is my story, and I am sticking to it. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT