ADVERTISEMENT

Roy will retire if he wins it all.

Please Gonzaga, Oregon or SC!!!!! Rain on Roy's parade!!! Just SO wrong for UNCheat to win another NCAAT title.
Says the fan of the university that's been on probation 3 different times. Under 3 different coaches. In 3 different decades. Funny how you're so oblivious to the history of your program that you feel it's ok to call another school cheaters. Don't you realize you've been caught cheating more than any other program? Wake up.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Says the fan of the university that's been on probation 3 different times. Under 3 different coaches. In 3 different decades. Funny how you're so oblivious to the history of your program that you feel it's ok to call another school cheaters. Don't you realize you've been caught cheating more than any other program? Wake up.

I'm pretty certain Louisville has been on probation more years than UK

Reactions: jrpross
I'm pretty certain Louisville has been on probation more years than UK
Yes, Jafo4444 has his facts very wrong, insofar as UK is concerned. You are right about UL.
NC's cheating is a crime of a scale and scope that has never happened before. You have the whole institution working to defraud the NCAA, the accrediting agencies, and then throwing millions at it to cover it all up.

Ooops. There's been one school in history that has been caught cheating more than UK. My bad. I wonder if Pitino had anything to do with any Louisville infractions. Hmmmmmm
ONE school in history? You just make this stuff as you go along, don't you? You're just an idiot. Check your facts, snowflake. You have the same amount of integrity as your Cheating school. No morals, no ethics, no honesty or anything like it to be found around NC. Just liars and cheats.

Well he will then get the last laugh then. Are you kidding me 3 titles? Return players that love the Carolina way. Passion to play for a program and coach rather then making a fast buck if they're not ready to go pro.

Seems to fit the NCAA and those cheaters will get hit, but he gets the last laugh on everybody if he gets his 3rd title.

Only legit national championship was Frank McGuire's. Dean E. Smith was the architect of the fraud scam. Documentation goes back to him. The millions paid to block the investigation is not about rendering the other four national championships worthless, it's about protecting the projected sainthood of Dean E Smith, the greatest fraud and cheater of all time.

Reactions: jrpross
My conspiracy theory is that the NCAA tried to give it to Roy last year, but you can't ref them to a win, when Nova was shooting the way they did.

So this year, they are trying to scoot him to the finish line. I don't know how they ****ed Arky and us like that.

The whole point is, if Roy can get another title, the NCAA will strip the past one. Making it a wash for the university and Ole' Roy, and he retires with the recent ship.

Go back and read Rashad McCants testimony. Very enlightening how UNC created paper classes to keep student athletes "eligible." SACS should have taken away their accreditation long ago but, as in everything else in this life, politics rules supreme.

UNCheat will win. They are giving Roy (most overrated coach in CBB) a title so he can retire and be away from the bomb that is about to hit there.

The fix has been in since Arkansas. Three refs miss an obvious travel and then foul means one of two things. The fix was in or all 3 have no business being out there. And we all know they saw it so number 2 really isn't an option.

UNCHeat has already proved they will cheat to win. They are paying for another one this time around.

Reactions: lmhurst
I suspect roy may retire after the season win or lose.
Father time is really kicking his ass and next year looks to be the beginning of extreme rebuilding.

Now would be the ideal time for him to bail with possible sanctions looming.

Last year, I really thought UNC was going to win it all. This year, Oregon is a million times better than Syracuse and Gonzaga is darn good. Heck, if South Carolina plays Defense like they have, UNC may have to stall the investigation another year to give Roy a proper send off.

NCAA has to give UNC a championship to cancel out one they may have to vacate down the road.

NCAA is going to give him his swan song. He knows he won't bring in any more significant classes again. This is his best chance.

Thoughts?
Heard the same thing on this board in 2015 wth Coack K at Duke. Ole Roy has said he will coach into his 70s.

It's been over 30 years and unlike you sacks of garbage, we faced punishment every time. Meanwhile, you and Duke are two corrupt programs who should have your day of reckoning but you're protected. You're the only two schools who could avoid that type of corruption not getting punished.

And no, btw, Kansas is the most penalized program in all of college basketball. You've had worse and more recent stuff than us. Just because you don't get punished for it doesn't change the reality.

ADVERTISEMENT