ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Holland decommit

Wonder if he is willing to play the 4. If so, Cal would have his dream freshman lineup of Wagner, Dillingham, Edwards, Holland, Bradshaw, with a good chance they all go top 10 in the NBA draft the next year.

Wonder if he is willing to play the 4. If so, Cal would have his dream freshman lineup of Wagner, Dillingham, Edwards, Holland, Bradshaw, with a good chance they all go top 10 in the NBA draft the next year.

What else would he play, isn't he a 4 man?

Or is he wanting to be a wing in college?

247 Composite Rankings:

Edwards- #2
Bradshaw- #3
Holland- #4
Wagner- #6
Dillingham- #12
Sheppard- #32

Best class ever?

I know I might be in the minority here - but I'd take Ron Holland over either Hunter Dickinson or Oscar. Basing that mostly on team fit with current personnel as well as I LOVE Holland's game
Bradshaw has already been promised the 4 by Cal so there is no way he is coming here. If Cal would play modern basketball and play Bradshaw at the 5 it would be perfect.

Right, but neither of the twins were NBA material, Dakari was meh and Young only drank a cup of coffee in the pros if my intel is correct.
Julius Randle was/is incredible though.

Oh from a Production/talent standpoint, I'm not even sure the 2013 class is top3 anymore. They just get the nod for the best "on paper" class. I think this class we have now will pass them fairly easily.

Reactions: chroix and kyjeff1
Bradshaw has already been promised the 4 by Cal so there is no way he is coming here. If Cal would play modern basketball and play Bradshaw at the 5 it would be perfect.
my thinking exactly. Bradshaw/Ugonna at 5, Holland/Edwards/Adou at 3/4, DJ/Rob/Reed/Reeves at guards - while young, that lineup would be really switchable on D and have a lot of people who can get their own shot.

Bruh.. imagine how bad ESPN is going to have to scramble to redo their rankings, if Holland at #2 were to pick UK?

You have a link to the Bradshaw assertion you’ve made? I mean we can read the tea leaves in his pursuit of Dickinson but hell maybe Dickinson plays the 4? I don’t think cal has committed to anything at this point given he has half a roster.

• Haha
Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT