ADVERTISEMENT

Romar fired

Keep an eye on Brandon Roy. He's Michael Porter, Jr.'s high school coach, and I have heard for about a month he would get the first call if Romar was let go.

Actually that's not true. Michael Porter, Sr. would get the first call, and would be asked to give his blessing to Brandon Roy coaching Jr. in college. Then Roy would get the second call.

Keep an eye on Brandon Roy. He's Michael Porter, Jr.'s high school coach, and I have heard for about a month he would get the first call if Romar was let go.

Actually that's not true. Michael Porter, Sr. would get the first call, and would be asked to give his blessing to Brandon Roy coaching Jr. in college. Then Roy would get the second call.
Porter needs to take this more seriously and stop dickn round. Pick up the phone and call UK and name the price.

This is why I never make predictions about stuff. I never in a million years thought, and then they go and do it.

Good call, me.

That is surprising because of the way they made it seem that Romar was so in with the people that counted in Washington. Anyway my prediction is porter to Missouri.

Reactions: Cawood86
They were thinking "if Romar sucks this bad with Fultz, he'll suck this bad with Porter."

What's the point of having elite players if you still can't win?
Shoulda went the shady route and waited till the kids enrolled then fired Romar.

His one year there is not enough to turn the program around.The players around him will be terrible.
I don't know about turning the program around. Actually yes I do, they won't be a bottom feeder for as long as Martin is there. But Porter for any amount of time is absolutely worth it. He is an absolute stud.

I don't know about turning the program around. Actually yes I do, they won't be a bottom feeder for as long as Martin is there. But Porter for any amount of time is absolutely worth it. He is an absolute stud.
Best wing prospect of the decade. And he has 3 younger brothers.

Markelle Fultz seems to be taking it hard judging by his tweets
I thought you were being sarcastic. But he really is taking it hard.

I have to questions Fultz's intelligence though. Calling Romar the best coach is a bit of a stretch when he failed to make the tournament 2 years in a row in spite of having multiple high level NBA draft picks.

Best wing prospect of the decade. And he has 3 younger brothers.
Even without the brothers he would be worth it. I know Jontay is a pretty good 4* player, I'm guessing the younger brother are too young to know anything concrete about yet. The rest is just a bonus.

Even without the brothers he would be worth it. I know Jontay is a pretty good 4* player, I'm guessing the younger brother are too young to know anything concrete about yet. The rest is just a bonus.
Yeah, the younger brothers are still too young- 14 or 15, 13, and 11. But considering that the family is 4 for 4 so far in producing D1 players (2 sisters and the 2 brothers this year), you have to like the chances that they develop into prospects.

Reactions: gossie21
C6_lOX3W0AALkwL.jpg

Wow Pat Forde is Nostradamus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT