ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Opening Ceremony

The outrage over the supposed mockery of the last supper was interesting, to say the least. Now that we know that it was a depiction of Bacchanalia, the ancient Greek festival, it is 10 times more interesting.
GOBBLESS
OIP.oBq2oVTI-4Z2Jq5et9HeJgHaEn

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Many ways to crap on Christianity and the goal was to crap on it, period. What they used to do it is up for debate. Who are the scumbags here? The people crapping on people for believing in God or the people believing in God? Where were white Christians crapping on LGBTQ+ in the ceremony? I must have missed it?? Atheists can't control themselves and now with DEI, disgusting behavior and pedophilia are shoved down our throats. #LOSERS

Many ways to crap on Christianity and the goal was to crap on it, period. What they used to do it is up for debate. Who are the scumbags here? The people crapping on people for believing in God or the people believing in God? Where were white Christians crapping on LGBTQ+ in the ceremony? I must have missed it?? Atheists can't control themselves and now with DEI, disgusting behavior and pedophilia are shoved down our throats. #LOSERS
No way would the Olympic Committee crap all over Islam…. Paris would burn if they did.

“Saved Brook Shields from drowning. Blew reward money on having Van Halen play at his birthday party.”
Even Spicoli armed with his Dad's ultimate set of TV repair tools couldn't fix that crap show Opening Ceremony. I look at the blasphemous pic like Spicoli views Mark "cutback" Davis or Bob "jungle death" Gerrard.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Even Spicoli armed with his Dad's ultimate set of TV repair tools couldn't fix that crap show Opening Ceremony. I look at the blasphemous pic like Spicoli views Mark "cutback" Davis or Bob "jungle death" Gerrard.
And you’d be correct, literally

These online, ultra conservative, pearl clutching, safe space seeking, cancel culture wackos are pretty hysterical to sit back and watch. I for one am enjoying your whiny, crocodile tears.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
These online, ultra conservative, pearl clutching, safe space seeking, cancel culture wackos are pretty hysterical to sit back and watch. I for one am enjoying your whiny, crocodile tears.

Name one of those people that made a spectical at the ceremony. But hey, you clearly like watching men with beards walk the runway. LOL! To each its own for sure.

Last edited:
The outrage over the supposed mockery of the last supper was interesting, to say the least. Now that we know that it was a depiction of Bacchanalia, the ancient Greek festival, it is 10 times more interesting.

It’s hilarious.

Same people that have been talking shit about and mocking other religions and lifestyles for decades perceived their favorite stories were being mocked and threw a very public tantrum about something they know nothing about.

Here’s the tie in to Greek culture: Where did the Olympics start?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT