ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Dillingham and Antonio Reeves still supporting Kentucky

the players will in the nba will be back. Eventually cal will retire and no issue. ID try to get some cal players in rump next year to make the Y. Maybe OT, JW, idk but keeping lines open is important to fundraising and the mystique of the program.

I don’t think many realize how badly we needed Pope. Watch the press conference, look at the former players, listen to Mitch. “Find our way back”. It was a scathing indictment on one guy and the system he set up that ventured away from who we are. We had to have family re-established at this program. I’ve never heard of a major program singling out which players do and don’t support their program after a coaching change. Destructive doesn’t even begin to describe this. We needed Pope and I’m glad he’s here. If he doesn’t work then oh well, the UK family will be healed from this madness. Arkansas might not ever recover when he’s done playing the “nobody can win without me” routine.

I don’t think many realize how badly we needed Pope. Watch the press conference, look at the former players, listen to Mitch. “Find our way back”. It was a scathing indictment on one guy and the system he set up that ventured away from who we are. We had to have family re-established at this program. I’ve never heard of a major program singling out which players do and don’t support their program after a coaching change. Destructive doesn’t even begin to describe this. We needed Pope and I’m glad he’s here. If he doesn’t work then oh well, the UK family will be healed from this madness. Arkansas might not ever recover when he’s done playing the “nobody can win without me” routine.
Absolutely!!!!!

the players will in the nba will be back. Eventually cal will retire and no issue. ID try to get some cal players in rump next year to make the Y. Maybe OT, JW, idk but keeping lines open is important to fundraising and the mystique of the program.
Are we still operating under the assumption cal’s players are bankrolling the program?

Glad-handing. Nothing wrong with it. Just don't think it's taking any kind of stand. "I love Kentucky. I love Cal. I love babies...."

Reactions: NociHTTP
They were ready to pony up for a practice facility. But Barney nixed it
I'm so glad. Spending on facilities is the strategy of the 2010's. Funding NIL is how to build teams in modern times.

You and your "barney" shit can go to Fayetteville also, live like it is 2009

Respectfully, Killswitch ... if you "don’t think many realize how badly we needed Pope", then you haven't been posting on or reading Rupp Rafters for the past ten years ! ! ! :cool:
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats ! ! !

clapping applause GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT