ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Board Meeting Info

preacherfan

All-American
Oct 11, 2003
I thought this was interesting..."Arkansas board to meet Wednesday morning, will discuss "salary in excess ... of maximum"

Surely Cal doesn't think we would EVER take him back?

For his sake, I hope he hasn't counted his chickens before they're hatched... or is it hogs before they're called? 🤣

Either way, we're not taking him back.
I doubt he does. Both he and his wife gave farewell goodbye videos and neither one seemed very happy.

Calipari had every opportunity to right the ship. Even had that opportunity next season since Mitch didn’t want to do the buyout or the money wasn’t there (seems to be conflicting reports). But he’d rather run away than clean up his mess.

That all being said, he could’ve left in much worse ways and he was nice in his farewell address. So, I’ll take the high road with you IL and wish him well (except when we play) and hope he and his family enjoy it wherever they end up (Arkansas or otherwise).

I doubt he does. Both he and his wife gave farewell goodbye videos and neither one seemed very happy.

Calipari had every opportunity to right the ship. Even had that opportunity next season since Mitch didn’t want to do the buyout or the money wasn’t there (seems to be conflicting reports). But he’d rather run away than clean up his mess.

That all being said, he could’ve left in much worse ways and he was nice in his farewell address. So, I’ll take the high road with you IL and wish him well (except when we play) and hope he and his family enjoy it wherever they end up (Arkansas or otherwise).
I agree, I don’t like when he left us as he could have announced after the loss he was done or wanted to be done. I wish him well but they didn’t exactly looked thrilled to be going anywhere new that’s for sure. The only thing I wish is that he made changes long ago when it was obvious his style wasn’t working. I’m the most mad that he threw our best teams in years postseason looking for a job instead of preparing, and he changed the offense back to garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT