ADVERTISEMENT

Riley cuts Arkansas after UK visit

He must realize Cal blows with small forwards and combo forwards and doesn't play them properly.

Whitney - not played properly
Boston - not played properly
Livingston - not played properly
Edwards - not played properly
Juzang - not played properly
Matthews - not played properly
Poythress - not played properly
Lyles - not played properly
Brooks - not played properly

For every MKG, Knox or Keldon Johnson, there were two or three others that Cal sucked with at the small forward/combo forward position.

No wonder guys like Jaden McDaniels and Jayson Tatum wanted nothing to do with Cal.

He must realize Cal blows with small forwards and combo forwards and doesn't play them properly.

For every MKG, Knox or Keldon Johnson, there were two or three others that Cal sucked with at the small forward/combo forward position.

No wonder guys like Jaden McDaniels and Jayson Tatum wanted nothing to do with Cal.
Go stand in the corner and shoot 3’s.

You forgot the young man he had buried on the bench last year.

He said it was 40% UK 35% UT at that time.

That recruitment in particular ran me away from Trilly. We were never in the recruitment at all and some knowledgeable UT guys said as much. UT had him in the bag since the beginning of last season. It’s one thing to say UK has an outside shot if we offer him crazy money, it’s another thing to at any point think we were in the lead in that recruitment. I’m sure Trilly has some decent info from time to time on certain recruits but he’s certainly not worth paying for. Kind of shows me 50% or more of his info comes from made up guesses.

Illinois has the most speculating fan base ever. Poor bastards are forced to live in a fantasy world of what ifs.

Imagine actually living in or being an Illinois fan. Football = trash. Basketball = trash. Baseball = trash. What exactly do they do? And to have Chicago in your state wow. I don’t even know any Chicago dogs in sports who even promote Illinois sports.

Then I’d have to turn in my entire gun collection. Illinois is just dreadful. Can’t handle the accents either.

Imagine actually living in or being an Illinois fan. Football = trash. Basketball = trash. Baseball = trash. What exactly do they do? And to have Chicago in your state wow. I don’t even know any Chicago dogs in sports who even promote Illinois sports.

Then I’d have to turn in my entire gun collection. Illinois is just dreadful. Can’t handle the accents either.
Midwestern accents are brutal. I was in Northern Illinois near Peoria and everyone sounded like a TV commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24

Cal forgot to tell PJ Washington that he was a small forward…Jason Kidd apparently figured it out

I’m not kink shaming but I think they’re into it.

Hair Wind GIF

LEE

Cat Pet GIF by TikTok

EE

is going to be upset.

Cal forgot to tell PJ Washington that he was a small forward…Jason Kidd apparently figured it out
Wrong. Kidd plays him the exact as Cal played him. PF. He does NOT play SF. Derrick Jones Jr. is the SF, Green his back up. Kleber backs up PJ at PF.

Anyone concerned that Mark Pope won't be able to sign 5-Star recruits. Put your mind at ease. Any UK coach with an ounce of work ethic about him will have no problem signing Top-10/Top-5 recruiting classes every year. Will Riley, Jasper Johnson, Malachi Moreno, ect... Like I said. Put your mind at ease

If its playing time why would Alabama be on the list, they are loaded, it can't all be about playing time. It's kind of odd seeing all these kids having Alabama on their list, it's a football school first and they have always had decent basketball teams too, but they always underachieve in basketball, no matter who they have.

We are happy that he cut Arkansas, which is understandable since Coach O, has been recruiting him forever. However on the downside it looks like O is going to pull him to Illinois. We gotta let the Cal stuff go and get to work establishing ties to big time talent moving forward. We cant depend totally on the portal, we need a mix in building our rosters.

Reactions: mattrudd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT