ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino says

I don't think UK needs or wants prostitute money, so he can probably keep the check.

I don't think UK needs or wants prostitute money, so he can probably keep the check.
This goes a really long way further than the money can because the message behind the scenes is CCC, you gotta deal with two coaches against you now, not just one. Oh and since you had such a troubled time with nil money for some strange reason (lol) here I'll make sure my former player/son doesn't have that same problem, so he can be better equipped to kick the shit out of you. Haaa

This goes a really long way further than the money can because the message behind the scenes is CCC, you gotta deal with two coaches against you now, not just one. Oh and since you had such a troubled time with nil money for some strange reason (lol) here I'll make sure my former player/son doesn't have that same problem, so he can be better equipped to kick the shit out of you. Haaa

I'd rather he not get involved. The man peddled underage girls to underage basketball prospects. Let's keep some separation.

Reactions: Rcnight
Write that check. Anything to help get us back where we need to be. Hopefully we get a lot more checks from former UK people and boosters. Would really piss off Cal.

• Love
Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT