ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino just said "If they need more NIL money I'll write the check"

Wow... never thought I'd hear that. I'm starting to like Rick again? WTF is happening right now?
Donald Glover Pizza GIF

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Rick Pitino loves Kentucky. He always has, he always will. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the future. Somehow, I think he will be restored in the sight of many fans who have been angry with him over Louisville and so many other things.

Man, Pitino's about to earn his way back into the family; the prodigal returning. He should already owe some money in the family jar for flipping us off.
Truthfully, Pitino was reacting to some random guy hanging over the railing SCREAMING at him as he exited the arena, and I wouldn't blame him ... fans can be ignorant clowns. My best memories as a UKBB fan were during the Pitino years. Surprised to hear that he would write a NIL check to UK ... that's impressive.

Some of you are so blinded by Cal hate that you just immediately forgot the horror show that's been the last ten years of Rick Pitino's career.
It's really funny you say this to me when I've had the reputation of being a Cal boot licker here for the last few years.

Reactions: FrankUnderwoodX
It's really funny you say this to me when I've had the reputation of being a Cal boot licker here for the last few years.
Sorry if I was incorrect on that, I think the original point stands but maybe it doesn't apply to you, I don't really keep track of people's personal biases on here.

Reactions: ukcatz12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT