ADVERTISEMENT

Reversed INT

Turning point in the game…if the INT would have stood we likely could have won that game. Defense played well enough to hold them. Defense would have scored UK’s only TD. That played defined the outcome of the game.
Before the reversal I told my wife, "There's no way they will allow us to beat Georgia today."

Reactions: The-Hack
Before the reversal I told my wife, "There's no way they will allow us to beat Georgia today."
I think their only major screwups were the missed face mask and a missed pass interference call. But neither of those calls were bad enough to cause a loss. We did that by not going for 7 at least one of those 4 times. I also thought it was a mistake to kick on 3rd down.

Turning point was that first drive to start the second half, where they needed a TD and they settled for a FG
During the first half, I kept saying if we keep kicking field goals we were going to lose. You see this happen a lot in college and the NFL. When you fail to put a team away when you have the chance, typically it results in a loss.

During the first half, I kept saying if we keep kicking field goals we were going to lose. You see this happen a lot in college and the NFL. When you fail to put a team away when you have the chance, typically it results in a loss.
9 seconds left from the UGA 15 and not even attempting a shot at the end zone is about as cowardly as you can get

It’s a catch hand was under the ball even though it’s touching the ground. Should have been a pick six.
If it was a catch then it would have been downed by contact. There really was no scenario where we get that TD. Refs are now instructed to let plays like that play out so they can get it sorted in replay.

I think we’ve been down this road for decades. You expect the worst. The 07 LSU win is apparently never going to be matched again. I go into every close game with a higher ranked team expecting it to occur even with a lead.

We’ve watched conservative play calling end up with losses against ranked teams so many times. I hate cowardly football. Not a single fan on here would’ve been upset going for it with three minutes to go. I think everyone but Stoops knew that was the game right there.

If it was a catch then it would have been downed by contact. There really was no scenario where we get that TD. Refs are now instructed to let plays like that play out so they can get it sorted in replay.
He rolls over and completes the play it’s a catch he rolls over and slides off his leg into the air pick 6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT