ADVERTISEMENT

Remember this guy?

btw, for you guys dogging him - understand, he'd go after your ass with litigation in a heart beat. He won't take this lying down, its not his personality. Think Zipp with the time, desire and intense hatred of all things UK to consider this an opportunity to mess with UK fans - and a buttload of legal stationary with his name at the top.

Don't be surprised to see this thread removed

Cool.

If he reads this; Fvck him, and I’d invite the challenge.

btw, for you guys dogging him - understand, he'd go after your ass with litigation in a heart beat. He won't take this lying down, its not his personality. Think Zipp with the time, desire and intense hatred of all things UK to consider this an opportunity to mess with UK fans - and a buttload of legal stationary with his name at the top.

Which I always find funny since he’s a UK alumni and never went to UofL.

I’m friends with UKO in real life too. Maybe I just attract shitheads. :joy:

He “thrusted” himself into the public spotlight due to his drunken behavior. He has no legal leg to stand on.

He may have done it more than once. The incident I know of happened at least 10 years ago I bet. I won't get into the story but it set off a chain of events that had a twist at the end.
Hmmm. Either I didn’t know about the twist, or I’m just forgetting. What more can you say?

When Ryall suddenly became famous a couple of years ago, one of the first things I thought was, here comes Mecca....

Reactions: TruBluCatFan

Well shit changes.
let me guess, he got a little too salty after UK administered an ass whupping on UL, you called him on it and he lied or wildly distorted the refs, the players, Stoops or Kentucky as hilljacks, criminals and cheaters

How can I send a private message on here?

Last edited:
let me guess, he got a little too salty after UK administered an ass whupping on UL, you called him on it and he lied or wildly distorted the refs, the players, Stoops or Kentucky as hilljacks, criminals and cheaters

How can I send a private message on here?
I sent you a PM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT