ADVERTISEMENT

Remember that time Pope and Utah Valley state almost beat Cal?

I had forgot about this. They were winning in the 1st half.
Cal could still form a coherent sentence then. He’s been a bumbling mess the last 4 years when he speaks…and not just rambling but you have to piece together fragments of thought.

Also…if Cal plays Diallo in 2017 instead of letting him sit to protect draft stock before deciding to come back…we likely survive the UNC foul trouble and win that game. Depth killed us

That team won the SEC Tournament and made the Sweet 16 and then....with an open bracket pissed the bed because Cal somehow had Quade Green on the floor and he took a shot that decided their season. Well that and the fact PJ Washington can't shoot clutch FT's--but that team was the last SEC Tournament Champion at Kentucky. It didn't suck. It was young. Also was the team that all season everyone in CBB media said "they'll lose to someone they shouldn't" and that didn't happen. Everyone had them getting upset by Davidson too-never happened.

SGA/Knox really grew over the season and stepped up.

Man that UK team sucked. One of my least favorites of Cal’s atrocious roster building. One SGA away from missing the tournament
Really? They weren’t one of my favorites but SGA, Knox, and PJ were all ballers. That West Virginia game was one of my favorites

Really? They weren’t one of my favorites but SGA, Knox, and PJ were all ballers. That West Virginia game was one of my favorites
I don’t recall Knox being nearly as good as advertised, PJ had his moments. Second year PJ was fantastic, but that team kind of sucked too. Basically any team after 2015 other than fox/monk, the maxey team, and this year sucked. In my ignorant opinion of course.

I won’t miss watching freshman try to learn to walk all season while playing the ugliest basketball possible.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT